1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Your 5 Biggest Cunts On The Planet Right Now!

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by cidermaster, Feb 11, 2024.

Discuss Your 5 Biggest Cunts On The Planet Right Now! in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Gabriel Beidh an lá linn Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Raphael Scheidt
    [​IMG]
    This type of thing is enough to distinguish the two "conflicts"

For me Gazza is a mass extermination or genocide.

If I had more time I could compare the % of hospitals schools etc. bombed but the above quote says it all. There is also documented proof of this on the internet. You also the the constant moving of civilians to safe zones only for them to then bomb refugee camps

Edit: If your POV is that Gazza is no worse than Ukraine then I rest my case. I have no more to say on this subject. We can agree to differ

Last edited: Feb 14, 2024
    murphy88, BigWilly and packybhoy like this.
  2. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

Takes one to know one, sweetie :46:

Double Dutch likes this.
  3. Ľubomír1 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    To say one is worse than the other is a weird moral exercise. Human suffering is human suffering. Its a pointless activity. The Gaza death toll has just gone over the figure for how many Ukrainian’s died during Russia's seige of Mariupol - alone. That seige was months shorter than the one of Gaza. I say this not to minimise Gaza's pain, but to remind people that both are blood baths that need to be stopped.

Both Palestine and Ukraine (and others) are suffering as another group trys to wipe them off the face of the map, in all ways - physically, culturally, historically etc.

We live in unprecedented times. Since the year 2010 we've witnessed genocide of Palestinians; Yazidis, Kurds, Ukrainians, Armenians, Uyghurs, Rohingya, Mbuti people, Tigrayans, Darfuri peoples, Amhara, native Amazonian peoples etc. The scope of genocide is enormous, committed by all the different 'teams' of world politics.

The my 'team' is more important than yours is a terrible trait and harms all. We need to work against and fight all genocide rather than select ones and ignore others, as genocide against one harms them all as they all suffer a system of imperialism and oppression.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2024
  4. bhoy_wonder Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    King of kings
    Fav Celtic Song:
    JCGE
    Netanyahu
    Sunak
    Biden
    Trump
    Bono

5. bhoy_wonder Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    King of kings
    Fav Celtic Song:
    JCGE
    We need more of this reporting, there are still some in the world blinded by Israeli propaganda.

6. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

Israel are fighting an enemy with limited firepower and completely outgunned against a far superior opponent, propped up by western nations into the bargain and are mostly targeting civilians and civilian infrastructure. Over 50% of Gaza has been obliterated, almost the entire 2 million population have been displaced and told to headsouth for safety, now the "safe places" are being bombed as well.

Russia are fighting a conventional war against a sovereign nation who themselves are being propped up by western nations to even the playing field.

There is very much a distinction to be made between the two and one is most certainly worse than the other.

How many civilians have died in the Russia Ukraine war? Just over 6000 in two years, according to reports.

30,000 in Gaza in 4 months.

The hypocrisy is sickening.

murphy88, Bonobhoy and Gabriel like this.
  7. Gabriel Beidh an lá linn Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Raphael Scheidt
    How many hospitals in Gazza have not been bombed? It's an easier question to answer than have many have been because it doesn't require the ability to count.

What's happening in Gazza is not a war but a wholesale slaughter of civilians with perhaps some combatants being caught up as collateral damage.

murphy88 and Sean Daleer like this.
  8. Drakhan Nac Mac Feegle Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jimmy McGrory
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Mine is the * in the hospital bed across from me. * is playing orange * music on his mobile.
    Might be another dead orange * tonight.

Bonobhoy likes this.
  9. Drakhan Nac Mac Feegle Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jimmy McGrory
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    The Israeli embassies around the world should all lose their diplomatic status and all local cops should storm those buildings and drag everyone of those * out into the street and beat * out of them.

MickeyyMack likes this.
  10. Sween

I am with you when it comes to the idea of trying to apply a sort of morality grading for degrees of evil. Avoiding any particular conflict, I find it a weird argument that for example a serial killer who tortures and kills 10 people is morally worse than a serial killer who did the same but only to 5 people, but better than another who killed 50. There is surely just a level of evil that once breached becomes absolute. War and politics is obviously messier and rarely just based on purely evil intent but for what it's worse I don't think the Palestine situation is morally worse than the Ukraine situation. Just equally sad for all harmed.

...but then the thread does only ask for 5 * which means we wouldnt really be able to provide an answer with our absolutist principles!

Last edited: Feb 16, 2024
  11. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

One of them isn't a war though. It's genocide or at the very least, ethnic cleansing.

Both are geopolitical though and as per, the west will side with whatever side they have to in order to further their aims.

If that means defending a side who could be seen as the underdog in a conventional war, but backing the aggressor in another that is just mass slaughter of innocents, then so be it.

They couldn't care less about the hypocrisy.

12. Sween

Oh, absolutely I think the West and every other country should condemn the current behavior of Israel as much as they do Russia. And I think Putin and Netanyahu should be forced to stand trial for what they have both done. I just don't see one being morally worse than the other.

13. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

That's fair enough. Morally you have a point.

The indiscriminate slaughter of innocents isn't the same though.

Putin for all he is a *, doesn't seem to deliberately target civilians, or at least numbers would suggest that. Not to say he isn't just as guilty of war crimes.

It's more the west though and how they selectively choose which side to prop up.

Palestinians need the support of the west more than Ukraine but that doesn't fit the narrative or the ultimate end game.

seanm likes this.
  14. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    The West can't really take the moral high ground or point the finger at Putin, not when they themselves are backing and funding a Genocide.

murphy88, seanm, MickeyyMack and 2 others like this.
  15. BigWilly Free Palestine and Ukraine Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Big Willy
    Putin
    Netanyahu
    The 2 * who start construction on the house next door at 6am on my days off
    @The Prof

cidermaster and The Prof like this.
  16. seanm

Lawell lol HH.

17. seanm

Perfect

18. Ľubomír1 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    I think this is why people should look at South Africa's case against Israel. At its core it says that the actions themselves are what is important. Israel says it needs to do X because Hamas did Y, and everything that comes from X really comes from Y. When in reality Israel doesn't have to do X because of Y and it's X should be judged on its own merit. The genocide currently taking place in Palestine is genocide because its fits the description of genocide set down by the court. Everything else around it is noise than can be shut out.

The same applies to Russia - it is the same action.

The relative strength of Palestine to Ukraine has nothing to do with the actions of their opponents. The 'type' of war also has nothing to do with the actions themselves. An oppressed groups ability to fight more effectively than another's doesn't mean they were less oppressed to begin with. The actions of Russia and Israel should be looked at in and of themselves. The actions of these two states are intrinsically similar. We will wipe out this group. They are two states with the mindsets of some interwar dictator in central/eastern Europe.

Again, the my 'team' is more important than yours logic is a terrible trait and harms all. We need to work against and fight all genocide (and the system that rewards and perpetuates genocide) rather than select ones and ignore others, as genocide against one harms them all as they all suffer a system of imperialism and oppression.

Tim-Time 1888 likes this.
  19. Bad Ambassador

Fav Celtic Player:
    Landry
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Simon Cowell if I see thou on Roads I shall melt thy face with a tractor

20. King of Kings

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc
    I wholeheartedly agree with this - but it cuts both ways.

There are people here who are openly supportive of what’s going on in Ukraine, while condemning what’s going on in Gaza, and condemning western nations for their hypocrisy- the exact same hypocrisy they themselves are showing.

@Ľubomír1 post is absolutely spot on when it comes to people effectively just supporting a ‘team’ as opposed to adopting any actual moral stance. That team could be the West, Russia, China, Israel etc - it really doesn’t matter. Once you reach that level of tribalism and blind nationalism it makes no real difference wether you’re draped in a Union Jack, the Stars and Stripes, have a Star of David tattoo on your chest or a picture of Putin in your living room - you become a small part of what allows all of these conflicts to flourish.

Tim-Time 1888 likes this.