1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome to Celtic Auston Trusty

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by dbhoy72, Aug 29, 2024.

Discuss Welcome to Celtic Auston Trusty in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Notorious Gold Member Gold Member

Aye he was

Last edited: Sep 2, 2024
    JC Anton likes this.
  2. BigDoggyWoofWoof

Sure we'll be seeing this guy start soon given what we paid and the fact the CL is right around the corner. Need to see him next to CCV and how he compares with Scales. Excited to see the new bhoys over the next couple weeks generally.

3. The_Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Actually reckon it’ll bring scales game on more. His passing and decision making was excellent at the weekend

martin_d likes this.
  4. BigDoggyWoofWoof

Agree he played like he had a firework up his * at the weekend. But there's motivation and then ability. I'm not sure Scales is going to get to the standard we need for European nights, even with the extra competition. I hope rather than believe he will. So you've got to hope Trustey has that next level in him.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2024
    martin_d and The_Bhoy like this.
  5. The_Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Tend to agree with you, but there’s also something to be said for someone who will play out of their skin and given ability. Trusty I don’t think will get his chance until scales makes Rodgers drop him. I reckon it’ll be CCV who drops out from injury for his chance