1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Rocco Vata

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by Liam Scales, Jul 8, 2021.

Discuss Rocco Vata in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. thailandceltic From Immigration to Domination

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paddy
    Fav Celtic Song:
    hail hail
    Can't blame the lad for leaving after getting little to no time last season and I think this is one we will regret

Gabriel likes this.
  2. Paradise_Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Callum McGregor
    if he had signed a new deal he would of got game time rodgers said as much ball was in his court had a contract extension sitting there waiting to be signed.

Blochairnbhoy and Skelleto like this.
  3. The_Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Can see why he didn’t believe that though, third striker behind kyogo and idah….how many times do they both not play? And we play one up top too so even less chance of him getting on ahead of them

Gabriel likes this.
  4. oh bhoy

i think we all view matt oriley leaving fulham for mk dons as backing himself to succeed by getting regular football dont think it should be any different

5. thailandceltic From Immigration to Domination

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paddy
    Fav Celtic Song:
    hail hail
    Why didn't he get game time last season when we had several players playing absolutely * and I include Kyogo in that? As @The_Bhoy said how many games is he going to get behind Kyogo and Idah. I think if he had of got more time last season he might of stayed but when your sitting on the bench watching the Likes of Yang and Oh I'm not surprised he said * it..

Anyway what's done is done and he will definitely get more games at Watford so can't blame him

The_Bhoy likes this.
  6. Paradise_Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Callum McGregor
    You say this but we’re in a no win situation you play him drop points and everyone rages instead of playing more established guys. Or maybe he wasn’t putting it in at training and didn’t deserve a start or game time if he wasn’t applying himself

The_Bhoy likes this.
  7. thailandceltic From Immigration to Domination

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paddy
    Fav Celtic Song:
    hail hail
    Must of been doing something right if we offered him a contract and he had interest from Europe and signed for one the EPL yoyo clubs.. what's done is done but I thought he should of got more game time last season...

8. Lupis Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    I can't say I know why he didn't get game time, but if he wasn't applying himself in training why would we offer him a contract and tell him he'd be our 3rd choice this season? I can't see that being the reason at least as it wouldn't make sense.