1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Luis Palma

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Notorious, Aug 28, 2023.

Discuss Luis Palma in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. jvalin

Per greek media, Panathinaikos were interested in Palma. Celtic were asking for north of €5m. Fwiw, Panathinaikos spent €20m this transfer window. If they want him, they should be able to afford him. They signed a winger from Man Utd for €6m and Tete (brazilian winger) for €7.25m. We were linked with Tete last season. The Palma links were after those signings. He's highly rated in Greece from his days at Aris.

2. evilbunny1991

Fav Celtic Player:
    KI
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the People Sing
    I quite like him. I think it’s unfair the criticism he gets. He is getting 10/15 mins randomly. Needs a run of decent game time to get sharpness back.

Yes some of his touches have been poor but to me it’s clear as day his vision, passing ability and he will score goals at any level. He’s a good second option for me something a bit different.

The67Sound likes this.
  3. Skelleto

Fav Celtic Song:
    Boys of the old brigade
    The Honduran Mikey Johnstone. Won't ever make it here, and of that i am 100% sure.

4. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Thought he should have be introduced earlier on Sat..

Taylor was a match for Maeda's pace, think he would have struggled with Palma's cleverness..

There's a player there, if he gets a chance he needs to seize it. As we'll probably strengthen there in Jan..

The67Sound likes this.
  5. HoopyT Danny McGrains Bearded Army Gold Member

Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace