1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Kieran Tierney

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by Mr. Slippyfist, Aug 1, 2015.

Discuss Kieran Tierney in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Liam Scales

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony, YNWA, Grace
    I love that this comment is edited and still is ‘what about you are *?’

criticising a second language speaker who I have no right to cos a couldn’t do it in Swedish. But I’ll laugh a bit still

Skelleto and Dannybhoy81 like this.
  2. Notorious Gold Member Gold Member

Brendan Rodgers has addressed THAT photo with Kieran Tierney amid talk of a potential reunion at Celtic.

The Northern Irishman was spotted with the Scotland international at the Celtic FC Foundation's London Gala event last week.

The pair were photographed deep in conversation, as the current manager of the Scottish Premiership champions caught up with his former player.

Asked about it during today's press conference, Rodgers played down its significance.

"It was great to see him," Rodgers said. "I've always been in contact with Kieran, when we were both down there.

"Obviously, he's been out injured so it was a nice touch by the club to invite him.

"He was a great player for this club and it's unfortunate how it's went for him at Arsenal with his injuries and other stuff.

"It doesn't take much now to get tongues wagging."

Rodgers worked with Tierney between his time at the club between 2016 and early 2019.

Tierney's time at Arsenal started well, but the 27-year-old's fallen way down the pecking order under Mikel Arteta for variety of reasons.

He spent last season on loan at La Liga side Real Sociedad, but is currently on the sidelines again at The Emirates

3. AdamRS Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Just can’t get enough Depeche mode
    Feels like CCV is always injured when we’re playing in the champions league, i know that isn’t the case but he must have missed around 50% of our games.

4. kenniemk2

Better player left for arsenal than the one that is supposedly coming back is my view on it think injuries no game time and having to be a square peg in a round hole for that * Clarke has regressed him as a footballer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk