1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Kasper Schmeichel

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Notorious, Jul 17, 2024.

Discuss Kasper Schmeichel in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Liam Scales Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony, YNWA, Grace
    I was going to mention that exact save for Forster btw. I was astonished when he saved that, I still don’t fully grasp how he managed it. It was pinpoint, it was powerful, players blocking the view and he got to it. Forsters the best I’ve seen for us, Boruc at his very best maybe slightly ahead but that very best wasn’t consistent his full time here and he could make a mistake.

But those two and what they done, it’s the biggest reasons that when they were here we made it past the CL group stage 3 times.

Boruc made a save at Old Trafford, against a Paul Telfer header, thats one of the best I’ve ever seen from any keeper. They two aren’t the benchmark for me, it’s like using Larsson as the benchmark the opposite end of the pitch. We’ve not had better than them.

Your rating of Schmiechal is round where I am but I’d add in better concentration for shot stopping than Gordon and the leadership and experience of Joe Hart. He’s been a revelation so far for me

Random Review likes this.
  2. Random Review

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky (ever) Lubo (modern era), KT (current)
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    OK, I can agree with all of that. :50: