1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Joe Hart

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by Callum McGregor, Aug 3, 2021.

Discuss Joe Hart in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. murphy88

Should be stopping it. No a howler but still should saved it. Don’t know if he should have been going with both seem to try and stop it.

2. Taylor1

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jota
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Was a great unexpected hit into the far corner. Don't think we can hold up Hart for that one.Was swerving in flight and might even have taken a slight nick off CCV. They are * to save.

Skelleto likes this.
  3. Dan Breen

Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    * poor from Joe, was a decent strike but it was from way out and was relatively close to him, reckon it was over a meter from the post.

4. Can'tbehooped

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Of it was us scoring that we'd be shouting how it was a great goal, it wasn't an easy one to save

craigtheceltic likes this.
  5. Skelleto

Fav Celtic Song:
    Boys of the old brigade
    Becoming a bit of a scapegoat which i find unfair on him. He's a very good keeper and also one of the leaders in the dressing room.

I think Celtic is a hard club to play for as a GK as you have absolutely nothing to do all game and suddenly a chance pop up out of nowhere. Much easier to be sharp when you are involved in the game for most/parts of it.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2023
  6. Westlondonscot Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Calmac
    Maybe he could have done better but it was a top goal. It had spin and movement and would have been difficult. I think if he'd saved that we'd be praising him.

7. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Former West Ham United captain Mark Noble has revealed a story about former goalkeeper Joe Hart ‘beating up’ current captain Declan Rice following an incident in training.

Noble, who retired last summer and recently became West Ham ’s sporting director, has opened up on a time he and a young Rice wound up Hart during a shooting drill in a training session at the London Stadium.

Former England international Hart spent the 2017/18 season at West Ham and played 23 times for the Hammers during his season-long loan spell.

While Hart was with the Hammers, it coincided with Rice starting to break into the first team and Noble has said that during a training session at the London Stadium, Rice wound up Hart to the point where he chased him around the stadium.

Noble described Hart as a ‘top fella’ in a discussion around the goalkeepers Noble played alongside.

Another fruitcake,” Noble told Fozcast - The Ben Foster Podcast . “Harty will tell you this. We were doing a shooting session, the coach pings it at you, you have a touch and finish

Dec must’ve been young, like 19 at the time, and he’s had a touch and he’s got a lovely strike on him. He’s whipped one of them past Harty and Harty dived for it and didn’t get there and he went ‘Harty, one day son.’ Harty went ‘Dec, if you say that again I’m going to [beat you up].’

It’s come back to Dec and he’s missed one, he’* another one and it’s gone in and I said ‘go on, say it.’ He went, ‘one day, Harty’ and I swear to you, Harty has just left him, sprinted across the pitch and Dec’s took off down the tunnel, chased him the whole way around the London Stadium, like the whole way through it, got him and beat him up. Harty was mad.

“He is such a tank, he is so strong. I played with him at England for all age groups and he’s a top fella. He’s just mad, they’re all mad

AussieGreek likes this.
  8. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

9. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Great shot stopper but he doesn’t half love a brain fart.

10. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    The pass back from Starfelt was terrible to be fair..

Pogues likes this.
  11. CookieMonster Geez yer cookies Gold Member

That pass was * awful, could see it coming a mile away. Starfelt gave him a hospital pass later as well but he still could of cleared it first chance. He panics as soon as he hesitates a bit.

12. Noskeil

Fav Celtic Player:
    King of kings
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    It was two terrible bits of sweeper keeping for Hart, but after the heart palpitations calmed down, watching him was funny as * totally lost scambling like a * lol

NomDePlum likes this.
  13. cammy07

Was a shocking pass back to give him, was too far off his line to receive it but giving him a pass back like that was a joke and asking for trouble.

14. Lewis Kerr

Starfelt and Hart are the two most obvious players we need upgrade on in the Summer, imo.

15. NomDePlum

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Shambolic but extremely entertaining. He's got it all.

Noskeil likes this.
  16. Dan Breen

Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Not for me

17. HTG "I have an uncle who does Yoga"

Fav Celtic Player:
    CCV
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    I love the big man, and he's still an excellent shot stopper, but I really hope we're looking for someone to properly challenge him for the Number 1 spot next season.

Wouldn't be getting rid of him or outright replacing him, but some proper competition would go a long way.

NomDePlum likes this.
  18. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

Just a bomb scare with the ball at his feet.

Would be very surprised if a goalie isn’t one of the biggest priorities in the summer.

19. Al Bootyerbaws

I'm convinced Joe just does this daft * to wind us up cos he's bored out his *.

20. stew37

I like Joe but sometimes his play from the back is absolutely terrifying. Was a couple yesterday that were just insane.