1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Champions League Dortmund V Celtic Tuesday October 1st kick off 8PM TNT Sports

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Notorious, Sep 28, 2024 at 6:42 PM.

Discuss Dortmund V Celtic Tuesday October 1st kick off 8PM TNT Sports in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. MacEwan Himmy Butler Gold Member

What a night this could end up being. I’ve not felt like this going into a game against one of the top teams for a long time.

Rydo1888*, stevoEOS and cidermaster like this.
  2. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

A barometer match, and for that reason it’s fairly exciting. They are one of the best in Europe.

Rydo1888* likes this.
  3. FrankMcCallum

We can definitely cause them problems going forward, but I still worry for us down the flanks defensively. Need a mega shift from Maeda to help Taylor out.

They were dreadful at the back on Friday and the weekend before.

Strangely enough though, they were the same last year in the league but grinded out clean sheets in the champions league and got the the final.

Don’t really know what to expect.

4. Bratfurdbhoy1

Yep
    Their ie McGregor, Engels and Bernardo passing accuracy is so much better , than when Hatate replaces one of them, he has moments of genius , then inexplicably moments of real poor passing.

5. JML67 Gold Member Gold Member

Can't see us winning purely because I don't trust us not to concede and we have to take our chances when they come but I'm cautiously optimistic we can go and put on a proper performance.

Gonna be a cracking game I think.