1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Congratulations Kosovo!!!

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Bar "celona", Feb 17, 2008.

Discuss Congratulations Kosovo!!! in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Croultras

[FONT=Arial CE, Arial, Helvetica]Oj Hrvatska mati,
    Nemoj tugovati!
    Oj Hrvatska mati,
    Nemoj tugovati!

Zovi, samo zovi,
    Svi ce sokolovi
    Za te zivot dati.
    Zovi, samo zovi,
    Svi ce sokolovi
    Za te zivot dati.

Srijem, Banat i Backa -
    Tri srca junacka.
    Srijem, Banat i Backa -
    Tri srca junacka.

Zovi, samo zovi,
    Svi ce sokolovi
    Za te zivot dati.
    Zovi, samo zovi,
    Svi ce sokolovi
    Za te zivot dati.

Srijem, Banat i Lika -
    To je nasa dika.
    Srijem, Banat i Lika -
    To je nasa dika.

Zovi, samo zovi,
    Svi ce sokolovi
    Za te zivot dati.
    Zovi, samo zovi,
    Svi ce sokolovi
    Za te zivot dati.

It's funny how you took Lika for your self, and Bosnia too:D
    and we don't sing about Montenegro and Kordun in ours:))
    [/FONT]

2. orthodox_celt

Fav Celtic Song:
    The Fields of Athenry
    More funnier, how you took Srem, Banat & Backa for yourselves ... ? :)

3. Croultras

Banat and Backa were ours in the past...for long time, lot of croats live there. Vojvodina, Boka Kotorska also:)
    In Boka there is more croats then any other nation:)

[​IMG]

that's srijem, we have it today also:)

4. Mr.Q

*RUT* mate i don't give a * which dr. gave u a lesson on balkans politics! 1st of all if he said that albanians moved to kosovo from somewhere he should get his head checked! 2ndly if he said that serbian forces (according to the resolution 1244) are supposed to return to kosovo he shouldn't even bother checkin' his head, i'll give him the prescription myself! the resolution states that serbia has the right to guard their cultural treasures in kosovo (and not that serbian police will return to kosovo) besides this the resolution authorizes the UN to determine kosovos status (this means that the UN can either "give" it back to serbia or let the albanians be free, which has been done)!

so say hi 2 ur "dr." and ask him if he was blindfolded while he was in the balkans!

5. Mr.Q

*RUT* mate i almost forgot! i don't intend to offend u with the earlier post! am just tellin' u my point of view!

*CROSULTRAS & ORTHODOX* c'mon dudes! leave this subject alone! it brings nobody any good! we (the balkan nations) are better than this! we *' created civilization and now we're the biggest huns in the world (except the gers of course
    :56:). mine, yours.... we'll all get into the EU and all albanians, croats, serbs will be in one big union! :50:

dajte da se pokazemo malo vise civilizirani da ga jebam! ove je footbalski forum nije politichki!

6. Croultras

Mr.Q, prestali smo o politici pričati, ovo je onako malo više zajebantski:))
    mislim da se ja i orthodox razumjemo:)

7. Mr.Q

ok onda!

p.s. smijemo prichati na drug jezik sem engleski?

8. Croultras

neznam, a i mislim da nitko osim nas ne prati topic:p

9. Mr.Q

haha mislim da si u pravo! :56: :56: :56: :56:

10. orthodox_celt

Fav Celtic Song:
    The Fields of Athenry
    Mr.Q, šta hoćeš, ja i Croultras smo baš zanimljivi ... :p
    Croultras, znam za Boku, prevagnuli ste na referendumu ... hahaha ... :)
    rut, I saw some Serbian protests in Chicago, how much attention did it get in your media?

11. Serbian Celt

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The fields of Athenry
    KOSOVO IS SERBIA!!!

КОСОВО ЈЕ СРБИЈА!!!

Thanks for all supporters from Europe who supported us about our holy land Kosovo And Metohija(full name of the province).

It was, it is and it will be our.

http://www.delije.net/forum/utori.jpg

YouTube - Kosovo is Serbia - Kosovo Compromise

YouTube - Novak Djokovic: "Kosovo is Serbia"

YouTube - Kosovo is Serbia Kosova je Srbija

YouTube - KOSOVO IS SERBIA. (Resolution 1244). International Laws

YouTube - Kosovo is Serbia - Kosovo je Srbija

No surrender

12. Draupnir

Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Not exactly a fan of the "independence" of Kosovo, which historically belongs to the Serbs. I'm not going to go into any detail because I don't want to be caught up in this shitstorm, but I'm neither a Serb or any type of Yugoslav or an Albanian.

The whole thing reeks of political correctness.

13. ALBSWEETIE

The truth behind Dardania(Kosova) Has always been Albanian Lands fact.:bbpd:
    Ethnic Cleansing of Kosovo is Sixth Wave of Crime Against Albanians in 100 Years.
    WHOEVER SURVIVES TO NIGHTFALL…"
    [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica][SIZE=-1]A Tucovic text, with an indicative title - ‘Blood Revenge for Wild Soldiers’ - includes descriptions such as the following: [/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica][SIZE=-1]"The ghost of death hung over the heads of Pec, Djakovica and Prizren Albanians day and night. Whoever survived to nightfall was not sure to see the next sunrise… With the fall of Kumanovo, the entire Albanian population, which was being pushed by the Serbian Army coming in from the north, flocked to Skopje in hope of finding sanctuary. Most found death instead." [/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica][SIZE=-1]At the time there were also a lot of forceful baptisms of Muslim Albanians to the Serbian Orthodox faith and the Catholic priest from Djakovica warned his bishop that the Montenegrin authorities are forcing both Albanians and Catholics to embrace the Orthodox religion. When the world powers demanded the Belgrade authorities recognise basic civil and religious rights for Albanians, Nikola Pasic angrily replied, "Serbia cannot agree to that demand because it is in opposition to the right to state sovereignty." It is interesting that the Milosevic regime today is using the same arguments to camouflage their crimes. [/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica][SIZE=-1]After the Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes (SHS) was created, the Albanian position did not get any better and that was the time when the actual colonisation of Kosovo began. The first cycle of colonisation of Serbian ‘Salonikans’ and Montenegrins was staged between 1922 and 1929, and the other was between 1933 and 1938. Belgrade sources admit the arrival of 12 thousand colonial families to Kosovo, which could mean some 60 thousand people. It is presumed that some of those people shared their land or there was no official record of any other new arrivals because in the end there were "34,528 agricultural units with land." They received land confiscated through the agricultural reforms, as well as the majority of municipal land and private property that was owned primarily by expelled Albanians. The confiscation of parts or all Albanian land, according to post-war revisions of the communist authorities, 6,342 Albanian families suffered damages. [/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica][SIZE=-1]The methods implemented in the colonisation in the field between the two world wars, is best testified by one Serbian colonist from the Prizren area: [/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica][SIZE=-1]"There were many cases where Serbs were given land, orchards or fields, owned by Albanians, outside of a limited complex, from the authorities. The Albanians received no compensation in money or land. Every Serb with less than 10 hectares could receive an additional 10 hectares from the authorities. All that had to be done was to go to the authorities and say: "I want you to give me this or that orchard that belongs to this or that Albanian because I have less than 10 hectares," and the authorities would give it to the Serb requesting it." [/SIZE][/FONT]
    [SIZE=-1]OTHER METHODS: FINES, ARRESTS, TAXES…[/SIZE]

14. ALBSWEETIE

And just a little more The heart of Serbia it never was! That is pure fiction!

Read the bold part for any interested :50:

The moment the first Serbian units began their penetration toward Kursumlija, Prokuplje and Leskovac, they came across densely grouped Albanian villages that refused to surrender. They will be the central point of Serbian battles. Village by village had to be taken. The Albanians retreated toward the south, hiding in refugee camps and continued to fight. When the Serbian Army would approach refugee camps, they would retreat toward the South Morava Valleys, Veternica, Medvedje, Pusta Reka and Laba, then further on to Kosovo… After 1878, Serbia had to colonise the regions abandoned by the Albanians and Turks. The border with Kosovo had to be settled with nationally loyal residents in order for the border with the Albanians to be secure."

[SIZE=-1]RESPONSIBILITY FOR ‘SERBIAN MISFORTUNE’ [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]A new wave of crimes against the Albanians, this time in Kosovo and in western regions of Macedonia, began in the first of the Balkan wars, when the Serbs and Montenegrins - assisted by the Bulgarians and Greeks - expelled Turkey from the Balkans. In an analysis of the Serbian press of the period, Ljubica Stefan noticed the leader of the murders and expulsions of Albanians was the Serbian Orthodox Church, that sent Serbian soldiers to battle with the slogan "avenge Kosovo!" That is how Albanians ended up bearing the burden of blame for the "Serbian misfortune" on religious grounds, though they were also rebelling against the Sultan for their own independence. Serbs and Montenegrins at the time were not too interested in Kosovo, rather in the northern part of Albania, especially the regions surrounding Skadar and Drac. Belgrade and Cetinja reached their goal, but had to leave those regions due to the pressure of the world powers of the time. At the 1913 London Conference an independent Albania was created with borders almost identical to the ones existing today. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]The total figures for Serbian and Montenegrin army crimes, who’s countries divided Kosovo between themselves, were never published. Judging by individual reports from the field, which was often written by the leader of the Serbian Social Democratic Party, Dimitrije Tucovic, tens of thousands of Albanians were massacred, in addition to masses of displaced persons.[/SIZE]

15. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Now that was some read

where are all these people now?

16. ALBSWEETIE

There is a lot more,and i have the links but i cant post them till i get fifteen posts,
    Its just a idea of what goes on for real.The guy who wrote second part is a Croatian.
    P.S u do know they are researching the fact Scottish and Irish and basques and Albanians are related ancestrally.

And most of these people are in other countries and in Albania proper.The rest unaccounted for.

17. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Sorry, i should have phrased that better, I was meaning, where have all these TC memeber gone? :52:

18. ALBSWEETIE

Hahahaha :56:no problem we both look like right mickeys now :52:

19. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    haha yeah :icon_mrgreen:

it was an interesting read right enough, I will admit to skipping by some parts but it did pass quite a bit of the day.

20. ALBSWEETIE

hahaha you did? i read thru whole lot.It is interesting read,I read all while waiting for account to be activated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.