1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic Supporters Thread (contains GB chat)

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Paul67, Dec 17, 2010.

Discuss Celtic Supporters Thread (contains GB chat) in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Swervedancer Guest

Cheers that's good to hear. What are they vetting for?

2. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

Thankfully you aren't a troublemaking casual hooligan these days or you would be *.

3. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

They're vetting bams with flares mainly :56:

4. Swervedancer Guest

Oh right so they do know who they are?

If they can identify them then it will stop.

5. HoopswithPride

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul "The Maestro" McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail, Hail
    Just the 200 litres ???

Re today's hearing.

What an embarrassment Macaskill is, tried to bully and intimidate Paul Quigley. Note how he never addressed Jeanette Findlay in the same manner. Typifies the approach of the Police and the government in the implementation and how it's carried out by Police Scotland. Even his demeanour when not speaking was child like, all that before you even address his line of questioning. If anyone had any doubts about the tact of this legislation. Mr Macaskill lay it bare for all to see.

6. Swervedancer Guest

That's exactly what I was thinking. His body language betrayed the dishonesty in his approach to this hearing. When he suggested the election will be decided by this one issue he sounded so naive like a kid in a bad mood. The convener even started laughing at him at that point, just shaking his head.

It was his refusal to give a specific question when requiring a specific answer that summed up everything wrong with the Act.

7. strike twice

Well done to P. Quigley and J. Findlay on their representations at Holyrood . The legislation is cumbersome and not fit for purpose because it was brought in as a knee * reaction after the "shame game " .
    I remember Kenny MacAskill was huckled by the Police at Wembley for being blitzed before the game . An England v Scotland match if my memory serves me well . I can also recall being told by a friend ( who's an SNP activist in Edinburgh ) that he had a habit of taking a carry out of bevvy on the supporters bus when he was going to Scotland fixtures at Hampden , MacAskill that is , not my friend . He wasn't the correct choice for Justice Secretary because of that alone . But now with the controversy over this Act , he is truly unsuitable IMHO .

8. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

He's also a * bigot, that much is clear.

That assault on two articulate unassuming Celtic fans is proof of where his allegiance lies.

I wont hold my breath but that embarrassing episode should be on the front pages tomorrow.

9. Swervedancer Guest

Stewart Regan. “We are about to start the rules revision process for 2016 and given the events of the weekend and obviously incidents of singing in previous weeks as well I think it will be back on the agenda for discussion. Quite how far it goes will depend on the members and the appetite for change."

What is Regan suggesting here regards singing? They going to try and censor us with a new regulation?

10. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail

Aye that's true but as they say 'you cant keep a good man down' :party048:

and thankfully you aint someone who spits the dummy at anyone who looks at things differently huh :smiley-laughing002: :bbpd:

11. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

Not any more than you chief. the former Aberdeen FC hooligan.

#neds #*

12. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    You know I'm starting to think you don't like me , its like a sixth sense I have ..

13. Higgie

Well done to Jeanette Findlay and Paul Quigley. Represented FAC admirably today.

14. Higgie

Couple of beers en route to the football is against the law now :rolleyes:. Unfuckingbelievable. They're doing a wonderful job of completely ruining match day experience for fans.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2016
  15. packybhoy Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Weren't too successful in stopping Rangers fans carting guns and drugs back and forward to Belfast in the 1990s-2000s.

16. HoopSprings

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    * *, Kenny MacArsekill is a cretin par excellence.

An arrogant, arrogant *.

Now, where's his Lidl bag, I'm desperate for a *.

17. Minimalist

Talk about authoritarianism but that is its interpretation in that statement. Complete fascism to its core.

"The Criminal Law (Consolidation) (Scotland) Act 1995 makes it an offence to possess alcohol on a bus being used to transport people to designated sporting events"

Jesus.

18. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

I don't dislike you, i nothing you.

I just can't abide someone with your past coming on here and pontificating about our fans and calling them neds and * for letting off some fireworks.

* only knows what that makes you with your past...

19. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    Well for someone that claims to 'nothing me' you spend a lot of time quoting me on here :bbpd:

Aye because I am public enemy No 1, the FBI, Interpol and every other law enforcement agency in the world is looking for me ..
    If people continually use flares, when our club is getting fined for it, then they are indeed a 'ned' or a '*' but heyho that's just my opinion maybe I am in the minority but I doubt that very much.

'My past' will that be the one that contains no criminal convictions and only a couple of speeding offences ? Nevertheless you will obviously be correct, I will be the scummiest ever Celtic supporter. Still I can only aspire and hope to be the kind of ubber Celt and all round super being you are. Seriously get a grip of your own self worth/importance or is that what the problem is hmm.

20. Liam Scales

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony, YNWA, Grace
    No criminal convictions just means you weren't caught mate :50: