1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic Supporters Thread (contains GB chat)

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Paul67, Dec 17, 2010.

Discuss Celtic Supporters Thread (contains GB chat) in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. terrasidius Sonic Attack Orchestrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo, Lambo, Larsson, Sutton, Nakamura, Rogic, Virgil, Dembele, Turnbull, Jota & Kyogo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    COYBIG, Grace, Celtic Symphony, Orchestrated Sonic Attack
    Should have opened the * door, you can't leave troops outside, outnumbered like that, it's a * disgrace. They weren't gonnae storm the pub, not wi that many Tims inside.
    I don't condone violence either but * sake, you don't leave folk outside to get set upon by arseholes like Ajax fans.

2. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    Aye the police arranged for the Ajax fans to attack our support fs , I suppose after watching that video the 2 doormen are also involved in this conspiracy huh :rolleyes:

Agreed mate, if only the 2 'bouncers' had shown the same bottle as the guys outside, especially the one with the disability crutch, it wouldn't have been as bad. As you say they shat it and to make it worse they continued to keep the door locked for a few minutes so it wasn't even a split second decision either .. :52:

3. Liam Scales

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony, YNWA, Grace
    I think the polis left them to it mate. Everybody knew they were coming over looking for trouble on the Wednesday. Usually there's a good few coppers down the Galowgate on a Celtic game. There was none for a European game? That's very suspect.

Most people know just how much * the coppers can be, wouldn't put it past them. Especially with the amount of criticism that's been coming from the Celtic support to them.

4. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

You don't find it even a little strange that there was no police presence on the gallowgate?

"Disability crutch" "Better hope the benefits office doesn't see that"

Stay classy Tim.

5. Minty1888

Polis perhaps didnt arrange it but they did let it happen. No way they didnt have intel. As a few have pointed out, Gallowgate on match days there are usually polis kicking about. And they are usually harassing kids who support Celtic. When real trouble starts, however, they are no where to be seen :87:

If we draw Ajax again in Europe, I want the club to take a firm stance and refuse these * tickets. I wouldn't have our fans going back over there either. Absolute scum. They've shown time and time again that they will attack 'scarfers' and nothing seems to be done. I would chuck them out of the competition but that's just me.

6. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    Aye I know there is usually a lot of plod in that area on match days etc but for them to have 'organised' to not have been there on that level would take a fair bit of effort. As we know, not every plod is an orc and that there are a few Celtic fans/supporters among them so it will/would have come out by now. There has just been a massive * up nothing more sinister.
    I would imagine, as it is, there will be an investigation and someone is going to be in the *. I hardly imagine someone would risk their career so that some Celtic fans get a kicking that's just a stretch too far for me anyway.
    As we have seen, this year, even when they are told of a car crash and location they still manage to * that up.
    Not sure if I am reading to much into your post either, but the 'Most people' part I hope you are not meaning I am some how detached/defending the failings of the average plod. I know they are being * in 'enforcing' the bill for example.

7. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    Forgive me for using the phrase/term 'disability crutch' and for YESTERDAY making a joke. Maybe, in future, I should submit any post I plan on posting to you first, so you can proof read it and issue me with any guidance you feel is needed prior to you giving me permission to post, will that be ok ?

Or will the sand that I seem to have shoved up your * always bother you :smiley-laughing002:

Jeezoh I really 'seem' to have upset you, please please forgive me , as I am just a mere mortal unlike your * self who is obviously a leg end :50:

8. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    Top part I have replied to in Dev's post mate :50:

Yep I would agree we should refuse to take/issue any tickets should we draw them again. The only problem is there would be Celtic fans going independently but the club cant stop that.

9. Liam Scales

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Reading too much into it mate, that's just because some people don't believe there are a lot of * amongst them.

I get what you're saying but it seems a bit mental, everybody knew they were coming over to cause trouble, a usually heavily policed area with the largest group of Celtic fans just happened not to be on this occasion? It's weird. It's definitely not right.

10. Dáibhí

Cut the bickering lads, it's Friday.

11. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail

I had hoped so mate. Yes there are * amongst them, just as there are * in every other occupation.
    I haven't said its right, I just believe its a result of a massive * up. Now IF there is any proof this was 'arranged' then that certainly needs addressed but no-one has come forward with any.

12. Dáibhí

To be honest, I think it's more of "turn a blind eye" than a massive * up.

In this day & age intel is shared between police forces well in advance of football games, so I have no doubt the Dutch cops would have been in touch with their Glasgow counterparts regarding this game and the possible issues it could bring.

The cops don't seem to * anything up when they're battering in doors at 5am to nab * who've been singing the wrong songs, do they?

Something isn't right about this situation, but I doubt we'll see any action taken against those did "* it up".

13. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    It's not uncommon for polis to know, sit back and film it all happening and nick no one on the spot and 6 month's later do an operation and bang up loads. In this instance though that doesn't wash, as 1.Celtic supporters weren't hooligans (which was fairly evident) and 2. Ajax are away from home (foreign country), so it would make no sense for "our polis" to set them up..

I have no doubt the coppers had seen this group up close or by tracking them on Cctv during the day so how they've slipped them and caused havoc is utter negligence on there part, or as Daibhi say's, "turning a blind eye", which is even worse and deliberate, knowing the intentions they had..

It stinks..

14. Liam Scales

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The turning a blind eye is what I'm talking about as well. Everybody knew about it, a usually heavily policed area had no police in it.

Far too much of a coincedence.

15. Free the Adblock Gold Member Gold Member

He has the highest horse of all high horses :50:

16. Notorious Gold Member Gold Member

Official Match Pictures from the Ajax Game

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J7LS5bqwqA4[/ame]

17. faw cough Gold Member Gold Member

Getting attacked tonight again.

18. Notorious Gold Member Gold Member

There's a good few Beşiktaş fans with the away support just now.

19. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    12 hundred apparently. Terrific effort considering :50:

20. Notorious Gold Member Gold Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2015