1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Bazoumana Touré

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Notorious, Aug 2, 2024.

Discuss Bazoumana Touré in the Transfer Rumours area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. celticdaft238

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Song
    Get him signed and get Brendan getting the best out of him.

He'll be so raw at 18 but our coaching team should be able to get him up to a good level.

2. Notorious Gold Member Gold Member

https://fotbolldirekt.se/2024/09/25...ma-pengar-celtic-spionerar-pa-bazoumana-toure

Hammarby sits on one of the Allsvenskan's most sought-after names in Bazoumana Toure.

In no time, earlier this summer he made sure to put a heavy name like Viktor Djukanovic behind him. Touré scored his first Allsvenskan goal at the end of May and since then it has only continued.

Think that this guy signed a five-year contract as recently as March and now has a development that is rushing and in many ways can be compared to Malick Yalcouye at IFK Gothenburg. That story eventually resulted in an 80-million-plus deal.

When it comes to the 18-year-old from the Ivory Coast, there are currently a long list of clubs mentioned such as Bayer Leverkusen, Eintracht Frankfurt, Crystal Palace and Benfica.

According to FotbollDirekt's sources, Celtic are also involved and, according to our sources, are considered to belong to the seriously interested category.

According to FD's information, the Scots have now seen Touré on site in Stockholm through chief scout Joe Lefevre, who is said to have been impressed by what he has seen.

Celtic also become extra interesting because in the past year they have actually made their two biggest transfers of all time. The Portuguese Jota and Matt O Riley have been sold for close to 30 million euros each.

It is an absolutely necessary capacity to be able to meet Hammarby Football's hopes of being able to draw in an estimated 10 million euros.

That would give a place in a small exclusive crowd as the third all-svenskan transfer of all time over 100 million kroner: Sebastian Nanasi (130 million) with Malmö FF and Djurgården and Lucas Bergvall (110 million).

It's worth bearing in mind, however, that while Celtic now have the money required to meet Bajen's demands, the Scottish giants have only spent over €10m on three previous occasions. When Jota joined from Benfica, when Arne Engels joined from Augsburg and when Odsonne Edouard joined from Paris Saint Germain.

3. PaddyJamieson

Would be an unbelievable January signing. Palma out and this lad in thanks.

4. The_Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Sverre nypan is who I want us to go for. Can’t remember what Scottish team played Rosenberg in the game I saw him in but he was 16 and only a few appearances I think up until that point but never seen a young player run the show like that.

also the lad ibrahim Sadiq who ended up going to AZ who absolutely dominated another Scottish team in Europe. Thought we shoulda been all over him too and he’s now 6 games 4 goals 3 assists in the Dutch league.

5. JML67 Gold Member Gold Member

hope we go in for him

6. calmac23

€10m is a lot, but we can afford it and I can guarantee you he’s the type who’ll go to a Leipzig or a Salzburg and tear it up before going for £50m.

I do really like the look of him. They’d probably accept €8m and a sell-on or something like that which is very affordable for us.

Hope we push for it and take a look in Jan.

7. calmac23

Was it Hibs? I remember watching too and thought he looked impressive

8. marti~bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson & Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Nypan was vs Hearts and Sadiq for Hacken was playing against Aberdeen, I think.

McChiellini.. likes this.
  9. Skelleto

Fav Celtic Song:
    Boys of the old brigade
    yep this one would be a incredible signing. Hope it happens. Some potential this kid so i don't think he'll come cheap.

PaddyJamieson likes this.
  10. Celtic_Daft1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Broad Black Brimmer
    Palma out for £3m and Toure in for £7m

PaddyJamieson likes this.