1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Viera slaps Anelka... with his D*CK!!

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Belfast_Bhoy, Aug 8, 2009.

Discuss Viera slaps Anelka... with his D*CK!! in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Belfast_Bhoy Gold Member Gold Member

Came across this book release story on an Arsenal forum there...

Chelsea forward Nicolas Anelka has the football world on tenter hooks with the imminent release of his audacious autobiography ‘It’s not me. It’s everyone else.’ Which critics are are already labelling ’shocking’ and ‘compelling.’

The book, which details Anelka’s rise from Parisian street urchin to World Cup winner certainly pulls no punches, firing broadsides at former team mates from Real Madrid, Arsenal, Manchester City, Paris St German, Liverpool and Galatasary.

“I wasn’t accepted anywhere I went.” Says Anelka with heart breaking honesty.

In it Anelka exposes the bullying tactics employed by multi national clubs world wide and holds a mirror to the ugly face of football. Some critics have even labelled it the sports equivilent to Nelson Mandela’s ‘Long Walk to Freedom.’

However none of the targets suffer the wrath of Anelka as much as former team mate Patrick Vieira, whom Anelka describes as a ‘world class git.’

In excerpts to be serialised in the Guardian Anelka reveals:

“My career at Arsenal was going from strength to strength until the day I crossed Vieira, who was better known in the Arsenal dressing room as ‘Le Long.’ I was playing against Fulham at Highbury and I remember receiving a ball from Bergkamp, then rounding the keeper with ease and, with the goal wide open, somehow managing to screw the ball wide at the last minute. It only happened because the sun was in my eyes. It wasn’t my fault! Anyway Vieira gave me a glare and I knew I was in trouble, afterwards in the showers he tore into me and I just snapped, I knew I shouldn’t have, but I called him a ‘lanky limbed boombaclart.’

At first he just stared at me with his hollow eyes. Then…..

WHAM!

Just like that he slapped me across the face with his *. Just once. But it knocked me back a few steps. It was like being struck by a wet kipper. No one could believe what they saw! Can you imagine how embarrassing it is to be smacked across the face with a 14″ pork sword in front of your team mates? It was the worst moment of my life. No one said anything for what seemed like an eternity, the silence was only broken when Ashley Cole asked “Is it my turn?” It was then I knew I had to leave. When Wenger found out what he’d done he merely high fived him and shouted “And that’s why he’s the captain. POW! Look at that thing!”

It goes on...

Anelka’s book reveals how he only regained his confidence eventually playing alongside Paul Dickov at Manchester City. “He could fit it in a polo.” Anelka reveals.

However not all are sympathatic to Anelka’s plight. Diagne N’dour, Vieira’s life long agent and business partner, described Anelka’s book as a ‘disgrace.’

N’dour wrote on his website that, if anything, Anelka should be privileged that he was allowed to touch Vieira’s chopper:

“In our country it is a great honour to be shown, let alone come into contact with Patrick Vieira’s porridge chucker. Instead of painting my client as a tyrant Mr Anelka should be apologising for sullying my clients * with his miserable, miserable face.”

Patrick Vieira is yet to comment on these accusations.

Arsen Wenger's response is here...
    Wenger slams Nicolas Anelka’s autobiography A sideways look at the Premier League

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2009
  2. BrianQuinn

Fav Celtic Player:
    None
    "Vieira, who was better known in the Arsenal dressing room as ‘Le Long.’ "
    "Just like that he slapped me across the face with his *."
    "It was like being struck by a wet kipper."

Obviously fake but funny nonetheless :56:

3. The Joker

Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields Of Athenry
  4. Belfast_Bhoy Gold Member Gold Member

aye... total bollicks but got a good giggle outta it!!

5. Firefly

Fav Celtic Player:
    Was Lubo, Now Big Jan
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On or Let The People Sing
    Abit hard to believe that!:56:

6. Faj1967

Fav Celtic Player:
    Naka
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    He's lucky it wasn't Dion Dublin, he'd have ended up in a coma

7. number8

Fav Celtic Player:
    Dannny McGrain
    Fake but funny i'm no having the hit wi a wet kipper,14 inch pork sword, le long although i could see ashley cole wanting some.

8. Brendan Hughes

9. smac1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    paul mcstay,lennon,henrik,jimmy
    Fav Celtic Song:
    let the people sing
    ha ha good laugh

10. Harry Caray

11. OC

Ashley: "Is it my turn?":56::56: This is class, don't know if it's for real, though.

12. Airdrie Onion

Wondering about my hole getting mustarded
    'porridge chucker':56:

Hope there's no spermanent psycholigical damage.

13. The Joker

Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields Of Athenry
    From Arsene Wenger's response :rolleyes:...

“There are elements of truth to the story,” stated Wenger, holding his hands up, “I’ll be straight with you, Vieira’s meat cleaver is pretty big. Huge in fact. I doubt a giraffe could deep throat him. I don’t think I can exaggerate it enough to be honest.”

:56::56:

14. ronan cfc

funny as * good find

15. Pearse1888

Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    thats quality there man

16. Cfc-Ghod

"Can you imagine how embarrassing it is to be smacked across the face with a 14″ pork sword in front of your team mates?"

haha that made me laugh. Makes you wonder what makes people come up with such ridiculous stories.

17. Benedict XVI

Fav Celtic Player:
    Present : Hinkel Past : Thompson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing. Partial To A Rebel
    14", congrats Viera

18. PD88

Fav Celtic Player:
    HENRIK
    Fav Celtic Song:
    HAIL HAIL.let the people sing
  19. Overkill187 Batshitcrazy

lol what a gay thread

20. stuv648 Banned!

Power Leveling in Wrath

As previously mentioned, World of Warcraft quest helper was the fastest and best way to level. In other words, using a good World of Warcraft Quest Helper program for solo leveling through quests is the fastest way to power level in WoW. In this game, a World of Warcraft Quest Helper is an addon module that installs into the WoW gaming interface and provides step by step questing details and directions. As a matter of fact, they are World of Warcraft power leveling guides in the game that are now instead of the old World of Warcraft leveling guides you had to read along with as you played the game What are the best World of Warcraft quest helper programs? At present, there are so many different versions of quest helper programs available for World of Warcraft and as a matter of fact many will tell you they are all the same. As a long time player and avid power leveler I can tell you this is far from the truth. Starting off using the free World of Warcraft quest helper programs only to become frustrated that they did not offer the information you were hoping to get from them, just like many other players. To be honest, these free programs do not answer the questions many players have such as where to quest for a certain level range and exactly what are the most efficient paths to complete multiple quests for large experience gains. It is for sure that using premium World of Warcraft quest helper programs for a little over a year now and the difference is amazing. Being able to level a toon to the max levels in a matter of just days played time makes the game more enjoyable in many different ways. Without doubt, using a Wow Quest Helper has allowed making the most of what playing time available, which means that using Wow Quest Helper to knock out quests much faster and gain levels while leveling plenty of time to work professions, take part in battlegrounds and join group raiding. Most players spend the majority of their time trying to figure out how to grind out quests just to keep up with the leveling of their guild mates. Not only do premium Wow quest helper programs provide detailed questing information but they also provide on screen directional arrows as well as map waypoints to leave no doubt exactly what you need to do to finish a quest in the game. Take foe granted that having this power leveling information right inside the game allows most of the players to rapid run through large blocks of quest thus dramatically reducing leveling time. The newest and best quest helper programs for World of Warcraft have already included the Northrend region added in the Wrath of the Lich King Expansion and DK starting areas as well, so you can use the program to wow power level a Wow DK as well.We all pay Blizzard a monthly fee for the privilege of playing Wow, meaning that the least we can do is invest a little to ensure that we can make the most of our precious playing time and still be able to enjoy all aspect of the game. What fun is it to have to spend every minute of playing time trying to figure out where to quest, what quests to being doing and how to complete them? Given that an inexpensive mod addon for Wow can provide all that information right for us, it seems like it would be a brainer to pick one up in the game.Buy wow gold here