1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic Park - the view from this seat??

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by liammcdowell, May 12, 2013.

Discuss Celtic Park - the view from this seat?? in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. liammcdowell

Where the climate is raw and the gun makes the law
    Fav Celtic Player:
    KT63
    When you're buying tickets to a home game, you can apparently put in a seat number and see the view from the seat on the website, does anyone know how to get into this?

2. wd2oo3 Gold Member Gold Member

click on one of the green seats that are available.
    Scroll down you will see the section row and seat number next to it you will see a little picture of a camera click it and it will give you a rough idea the view from the seat. Its not exact seat picture just the photo from the section.

3. StPauli1916 Gold Member Gold Member

People's Republic of North Northumberland
    Fav Celtic Player:
    Oliver Tebilly
    Fav Celtic Song:
    George and Pop
    Yeah you normally can. I think the problem you are going to have though is we haven't got any home games left. Normally you would just choose your seat and then there is an option to look at the view but as I say at the minute they are not selling any tickets for any home games so you might have to wait until next season.

4. liammcdowell

Where the climate is raw and the gun makes the law
    Fav Celtic Player:
    KT63
    That's what I thought, I'm moving my season ticket though so am trying to gauge the view from where the one I've been offered is.