1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Maik Nawrocki

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Notorious, Jul 22, 2023.

Discuss Maik Nawrocki in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    6 games, you sure about that?

He's never fit. Breaks down all the time..

He's pure pish as well..

Wllm likes this.
  2. Momo Sylla

Yeah he missed most of them at the start of last season.

He may get some niggles but he's been fit more often than not. My main gripe is he's not been given a proper chance to prove himself.

If he had and didn't perform then absolutely punt but him and Lagerbielke I feel have been treated poorly.

3. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Aye and then he kept missing spells because he'd picked up more injuries/knocks. Knock after knock with hamstring injuries in-between..

For me he's looked weak, slow, cumbersome and unconvinced in the air. He simply can't be relied upon..

Hopefully he and Lagerbielke can be sold and we can replace them with defenders who are more mobile and more physically imposing..

Wllm likes this.
  4. Wllm Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Punt in January.

5. celtic20

Aye I get the argument about needing a proper run of games, but the truth is you still want to see an ability to do the basics even in a small sample size.

For me he's looked poor on the ball, a bit clumsy in the challenge (if he didn't pick up a few needless bookings there were certainly some poor free-kicks given away), and not overly convincing in the air either.

6. Momo Sylla

Transfermarkt has injury stats and they confirm he missed 6 games to injury that was all last season.

He may have had some niggles but those haven't been keeping him out of squads that's been down to Rodgers.

We've had payers look weak and struggle to adapt before. Just look at Hatate and Kyogo when they arrived bouncing off defenders.

I don't disagree we can likely sign better but neither of the two have been given a fair chance to prove themselves.

Trusty has shown he stuggles with the basics like getting caught under the ball multiple times on his debut but Rodgers will persist because it's his signing and he's stubborn. Would rather we went for an ambitious signing this summer of an older head. Hummels would have cost us less for a years than Trusty :lol: