1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Cameron Carter-Vickers.

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by The Thumb, Aug 31, 2021.

Discuss Cameron Carter-Vickers. in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Double Dutch

Fav Celtic Player:
    CalMac
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Good news. Think it's vital he starts on Saturday so he's ready to go for the following midweek.

If the toe is still delicate we'll have to manage his minutes but all focus should he on keeping him fit for all CL games. Once that's over we'll manage without him domestically.

If the problems persist we need to be looking for a successor pretty soon. Which will not be easy.

calmac23 likes this.
  2. calmac23

Give him 45m at the weekend.

3. Liam Scales

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony, YNWA, Grace
    It’s vital we don’t rush him back more than him making they games. We’ve done this already and seen the story, rushing him back last season resulted in not having him for months.

4. 88jimmij88

Fav Celtic Player:
    Hatate
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grand old team to play for
    Need to let him get 100% fit before pushing him. Saturday is probably too early. Atalanta will probably beat us whether he plays or not. So maybe target Motherwell for his return to the side.

Liam Scales likes this.
  5. Liam Scales

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Exactly, with maybe slightly more optimism for Atalanta now I’ve successfully repressed the Dortmund game:56:

We’ve seen what happens with CCV if we rush him back. There’s guys that can be rushed back and it not seem to matter. CCV if we do, he’s out far longer. Long term thinking required here.

6. HoopyT Danny McGrains Bearded Army Gold Member

Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Will be fantastic to have him back and injury free from here on, I think having CCV, Trusty and Scales all vying for the #1 and #2 spots is gonna be great for us and push all 3 of them on.

7. Liam Scales

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The injury free bit I’m not convinced of now, Trusty for me is the guy in there when CCV is injured or has a niggle.

Been the best part of 2 years now he’s been injured really, played through niggles, played through needing surgery on his knee and giving one of the best performances as a Celtic CB his last he had in him before the surgery semi final against the Scum…

I love him. He is a class above. I can’t see him ever being fully fit for a season again.