1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic in the UEFA Champions League 2024-25

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Bhoyyo, May 16, 2024.

Discuss Celtic in the UEFA Champions League 2024-25 in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. stevoEOS

Agreed. My level of confidence is highly dependant on him being fit. Kind of feel we should’ve recruited a top quality centre half so as not to be so dependant on him but can’t be arsed dwelling on that anymore. I think I’d be more confident without McGregor just now given our midfield options. Really hope he makes it. Heard on phone-in earlier he’s missed 5 of our last 12 CL games. We really need to find someone as good as or close to his level in January imo.

AdamRS likes this.
  2. Bob Loblaw Gold Member Gold Member

I’ve been watching Dortmund a long time and this side are probably the poorest they’ve had since the pre-Klopp era. Sahin was a weird appointment.

Still a decent side and a big ask to get anything away, but if there was ever a time now is it.

Hammy89 likes this.
  3. Hammy89 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson, McNamara, Moravčík, Boruc and Boyd
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA, Fields Of Athenry and The Celtic Song
    Tuesday night
    Atalanta 2-3 Como

Tonight
    Dortmund 4-2 Bochum
    Charleroi 1-1 Club Brugge

Como were second bottom and winless before going to Atalanta.

Bochum in the relegation zone in Germany. They've been knocked out the German Cup by the club who are bottom of 2 Bundeliga. Bochum seem awful on paper yet were leading Dortmund by two goals.

Club Brugge had a man sent off not long after conceding. Brugge equalised in the 91st minute.

We seem to be playing Dortmund at the right time. We just need to actually play to our best ability for once.

charlietully and seamus1967 like this.
  4. jake10

Fav Celtic Player:
    whoever is our new record spend
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Go on home british soldiers
    Dortmund played last night(Friday) coming back from 0-2 down at home to win 4-2 V Bochum. Dortmunds sporting director Kehl on winger gittens …

Kehl is hopeful he(gittens) can recover for the test against Brendan Rodgers’ side, stating: “It shouldn’t be anything serious. So we hope that everyone will be available on Tuesday. Because we’ll need them.”
    Marcel Sabitzer, who has also been playing in wide areas of late, was not fit enough to feature with Kehl explaining: “Marcel is injured and unfortunately hasn’t been able to train for the last one or two days. We still hope that he’ll be back in shape on Tuesday.”

* right you will

https://www.67hailhail.com/news/dor...g-director-delivers-honest-verdict-on-celtic/

5. honda Gold Member Gold Member

Coming back from 2-0 down to win 4-2 gives me the fear :56: