1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome to Celtic Auston Trusty

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by dbhoy72, Aug 29, 2024.

Discuss Welcome to Celtic Auston Trusty in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Mr Hoopy

He absolutely should be getting judged plying with "weaker" players as a better player will stand out - Trusty didn't...

2. JML67 Gold Member Gold Member

To early to judge but he looks like a total dud.

Am I doing it right?

Sean Treacy likes this.
  3. Skelleto

Fav Celtic Song:
    Boys of the old brigade
    I agree that Trusty was bad as well, but i said that i wont judge him because he played alongside Welsh. If you play alongside a hilariously bad defender, you have to run and cover 2 positions. Could say the same in the Welsh thread about Trusty, but we just don't know as Trusty have not played alongside a good defender yet, but Welsh has and he was still as *.

4. celtic warrior

Two CBs coming out from cold, a new signing at LB against a team that whilst in the division below us, are clearly playing out of their skin and would be giving most, if not all, the teams in the SPL a run.

Much rather wait to see how the season goes and see if he gets an extended run partnering either CCV or Scales.

5. Sgt Neppers*

Wouldn't be going studs up on the guy yet. Kuhn to a good while to get going. Let's be fair to the guy.

Big C likes this.
  6. Sean Treacy

Way too early to judge, give him a few starts beside CCV and then call it.