1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

The Season Ticket Thread: all season ticket queries in here only

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by JamesConnolly, Apr 4, 2009.

Discuss The Season Ticket Thread: all season ticket queries in here only in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. MickeyyMack CELTIC GLASGOW OK Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Aye haven’t seen anything on E Ticket my myself mate

2. Jack1991

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jota
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You’ll never walk alone
    I’m after 1 ST, Hopefully this year, Someone seemed to reckon it was only upper tiers that were open to swap and reckoned only 300 approx were going to be on offer to new ST holders

3. Drakhan Nac Mac Feegle Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jimmy McGrory
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    That’s why stadium capacity should be increased to the 75,000 that was talked about a couple of seasons ago.

4. Bob Loblaw Gold Member Gold Member

I can’t believe that there isn’t a resale system yet. I’ve been to Germany for games in the last few years and almost every club has one. Face value, the seat holder benefits by shifting a ticket for the game they can’t make, and the club benefits by getting more people through the door.

There are so many empty seats at our games because people don’t have the option. It kills the atmosphere.

I guess you can add technology to the list of areas that we’re totally incompetent in. It’s either that or laziness (which is a realistic possibility too given the embarrassing state of repair that stadium is in).

jake10 and Drakhan like this.