1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Neil Lennon

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by romeo9535, Apr 17, 2016.

Discuss Neil Lennon in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Mr. Slippyfist

Do Celtic fans not swear like?

Geez peace...

2. bkk bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Hard to choose ... different players for different era's
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Lennon says the protests serve no useful purpose!

Well, that is how many fans feel about John Kennedy and he is still here.

Most likely the protests will run out of steam as people were shocked and surprised by the abject performances and recent results. However, most fans now expect a very poor performance with no passion, imagination , style or tactics so getting beat, losing daft goals and terrible results have lost their shock value.

Breathnach67 likes this.
  3. SwissCelt

Fav Celtic Player:
    Aiden McGeady, Artur Boruc
    Lenny himself, to use his words, serves no useful purpose. There could sit a monkey on the bench and the game management would be the same. 70th minute substitution as always etc.

seanm likes this.
  4. Brian Dunphy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Merry Plougboy
    I cant stand him now

The Phoenix, seanm and Sgt Neppers* like this.
  5. Taz Blind Justice Gold Member News Writer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    This is not about swearing, ffs.

Tim-Time 1888 and Spring Time like this.
  6. JamesM09

Genuinely can’t believe he is still here. We should be excited for this game as a new manager gets a chance to give the team a 90 minute work out in preparation for the weekend.

Instead Lennon will continue to embarrass and ruin this club that has given him so much.

He’ll be in full arrogance mode, even if he loses tonight, but especially if he wins.

Sickening that he will be here until we are at least 9 points outright behind. To think most of us wanted him sacked at 3 points behind, still in the League cup and still in the Europa League.

I hope when he and the board are removed they are never welcome back. It’s clear to me now he has nothing but contempt for the Celtic support that has given him so much.

He only loves Neil Lennon. Celtic means nothing to him but a pay check, just like Rodgers.

The Phoenix, seanm and honda like this.
  7. Breathnach67

Fav Celtic Song:
    The White and The Green
    Rodgers can be forgiven though to an extent because he never looked absolutely * clueless as to what to do during a game and we got results regularly, and any minor slump was quickly amended. He had a philosophy and a large degree of tactical astuteness as well as implementing advanced methods of sports science and training. Something Lennon was able to live off for the entirety of last season, and now that it’s finally burnt out he’s being shown up for the * he is.

8. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    Your right mate, this time last year, everyone and their dog knew Lewis Morgan wasn’t good enough to be a Celtic player, let alone our new lone striker , but wee persistent I know best Lennon Knew he was, a remember he scored v Rennes and Wee Lenny saying in interview what a great player he was played him in league cup final let’s be 100% honest if it wasn’t for Forster we really could haveeasily have lost 5-1 that day But we aw said

“ we can never play as bad as that against the Huns and we still won “ Aye we certainly got that wrong

9. marco1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kayal
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Sean south
    Lennon stated the other week that he doesn't know what's wrong, the he says he can turn it around. How can he fix it if he doesn't know what's broken. The man is clueless and needs to go. The fans see it the media sees it opposition fans see it the whole world sees it. The only people who don't see it is the board lennon Lawell and Desmond. They need to wake up and wake up NOW before it gets much worse.

10. Mr. Slippyfist

So what’s it about then?

cause I for one am getting * sick to the back teeth of the pc brigade thinking they have carte Blanche to call people huns, or refer to them being as ‘hun like’ for daring to slaughter a * absolute idiot who deserves to be slaughtered.

11. seanm

yep.HH

12. seanm

same.HH

13. Sonic Reducer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mr Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Symphony
    :56:

14. cat123

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tom Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Fields Of Athenry
    Kilmala been really good as well. Worked hard and fought for everything.

15. cat123

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tom Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Fields Of Athenry
    * sake man everything McGregor touches in our box gifts the opposition a chance.

16. Doogs. Lustig your the one, you still turn me on.

Last chance saloon for him. If he keeps playing boys that are actually hungry and actually wanting to play, we might just have a chance of turning the league around. What a difference tonight with a bit of hunger and determination in the side.

17. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Agree with everything bar that first sentence. For me he isn't getting a last chance from me, he's done. This lineup wasn't a masterstroke from him, he has stumbled in to it. We can't rely on this all season, sheer luck to pick a correct side.

18. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Looks more animated than we have seen

It's something I've asked for so that's good

19. Doogs. Lustig your the one, you still turn me on.

Not by any means saying he deliberately picked these players for a certain system tonight but just having guys that actually want a game and are determined to prove their worth to us will make a massive difference.

And by last chance saloon I meant more with the general fan base. If he managed to turn this * show of a season around somehow there would be a lot of people eating their words, me included.

Peej likes this.
  20. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Sorry lads, I know this probably still comes across too negative after a good game so far, but I aint going to be fickle and forget and forgive how Lennon has spoke to the fans, treated the players, mismanaged this entire squad all season because of one hopeful game. His flaws are still there and still needs to have been gone weeks ago.

Great effort tonight (so far) from the players, all credit to them, specially that midfield three.