1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic consult 'football doctor' Tisdale in bid to revamp club's football operations

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Notorious, Oct 9, 2024 at 10:01 PM.

Discuss Celtic consult 'football doctor' Tisdale in bid to revamp club's football operations in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Liam Scales Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony, YNWA, Grace
    I’m sure I read an article raving about what’s happened recent years at Exeter and the guys that brought about the change in them, and improved fortune, is this the guy behind it?

2 promotions on the trot they had wasn’t it?

2. Liam Scales Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Has Micky Beale removed the mole and stuck a hat on here?:56:

3. Liam Scales Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    High profile names I specifically don’t want here, usually it’s ex-player with a playing reputation, who either played for us or was linked with us as a ‘fan’ during the playing days. Or guys who have worked in another set up vastly different to the landscape we need to operate in, with different expectations, under far more pressure. Guys who have mucked in doing a job somewhere for years learning the trade getting experience in a team that has a lot of challenges to overcome like Exeter? I don’t mind football guys like that getting a chance to step up a level and show they can do that.

4. Foley1888

I am not clear on what his role is actually meant to be is he actually coming in as a head of football operations or is he a consultant on a short term gig?

I was listening to him on a podcast called the Business of Sport and he came across well. Clearly a clever guy, with a good knowledge of football. He also seems to like to make things quite simple and common sense from his comments.

5. Liam Scales Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Been looking into this for the last 10/15 mins since seeing it for the first time there. It feels similar or reads similar to what we had WGS do a couple years back.

Which I’m not sure if anything wver happened off the back of it, and he’s a dinosaur in football. If its that at least this time it’s somebody who seems to have their finger on the pulse. If it is that though, we should be doing it privately rather than publicly.

The guy calls himself a football doctor and ‘consultant’ though. * alarm bells after 15 mins research on that alone

6. LectersLuncheon

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    all of them
    Baggage?

* probably got prada suitcases with intials engraved on them.

Liam Scales likes this.
  7. Liam Scales Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    :56::56:

Belter that to be fair haha

8. JML67 Gold Member Gold Member

Subtle one but decent wee medical pun.

Personally I hope he can surgically remove the biscuit tin from Lawwell's *.