1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Adam Idah

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by Callum McGregor, Jan 31, 2024.

Discuss Adam Idah in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Double Dutch

Fav Celtic Player:
    CalMac
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Aye there are plenty who will attack the club no matter what they do, it sounds like such a fun way to live your life :giggle1:

stew37 likes this.
  2. Ziggy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby
    * is still on his holidays

3. Random Review

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky (ever) Lubo (modern era), KT (current)
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    I have no confidence in their ability to identify good players we have a realistic chance of getting and persuade them to come to Celtic. I personally believe their track record over the last 7 or 8 years shows that. Equally, though, we have to give credit where credit's due and say they do have a very good track record when it comes to negotiating fees and contracts. I'm happy to sit back and let them get on with what they are good at in that respect.

4. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Nailed it and pretty obvious we'll be getting him...and your 6 mill figure won't be far off..

There's gripes to be had with our business and last 2 windows bit I don't see what the moaning is about on this one....it's pretty standard negotiating and will happen :39::giggle1:

5. Mr. Slippyfist

I can totally understand folk jumping the gun and throwing the toys out the pram after SOME of the * the board have put us through over the years in terms of failed transfers and penny pinching, but there's hee haw to be * the bed about here.

NakamuraTastic and McChiellini.. like this.
  6. hiphopaddict

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paulo Di Canio
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Loansome Boatman

This site is one of the worst for it that I have encountered. Some of the abuse and criticism Rodgers was getting on here last season was ridiculous. And they all hid and shut up when he scooped a double right from under the huns' noses

Easydays, bhroom and HoopyT like this.
  7. Double Dutch

Fav Celtic Player:
    CalMac
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Not one of, definitely the worst I've seen. It's not so much the criticism, it's the sheer hatred spouted by some and it being all they ever do. It's a * embarrassment man.

8. Mr Hoopy

It did say "second bid" mate when it first came out early afternoon - the "second" has since been removed from the article.

HTG likes this.
  9. HTG "I have an uncle who does Yoga"

Fav Celtic Player:
    CCV
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    Wonder if they've made an * of it as they didn't mention the Idah stuff yesterday.

Mr Hoopy likes this.
  10. Gabriel Beidh an lá linn Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Raphael Scheidt
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Bids fall flat and are turfed out.

Then when it's the huns they're being held to ransom because Aberdeen want a fee for Miovski

Rydo1888*, neilly1987 and Hammy89 like this.
  11. stew37

I actually don't read any other forums so can't compare but it's brutal sometimes. I patched it for months during the course of the season as just couldn't be arsed reading some of the stuff directed at the players/coaching staff. I get that it's online and some folk just rant sometimes but it can be * poisonous!

bhroom, Taz and HoopyT like this.
  12. hiphopaddict

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paulo Di Canio
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Loansome Boatman

You get the impression that there are people on here (and not just the hun lurkers) who prefer it when we are not winning or playing badly............so they can get right in there and twist the knife.

I was saying all season to back Brendan and SUPPORT the team. Not just criticize them and slate them. Yes everyone has a right to an opinion but the emphasis being on SUPPORT here.....meaning to first and foremost back the team and the manager. I hope some people on here felt stupid and had a long hard look at themselves at the end of the season.

Still Champions. Still lifting other cups aswell. Still going to the Champions League. I did not doubt Brendan Rodgers

Easydays, eire4, TESLA and 3 others like this.
  13. Notorious Gold Member Gold Member

Brendan talking about him earlier

Does Adam Idah want to come?

Adam's a Norwich player so I'm not in the mood to be talking about other players at other clubs. But he's a player that came in here, and did exceptionally well, and we'll see what happens

Crilly likes this.
  14. horseshoe

If Norwich are english inflating his price I still think we can do better, Miovski from here, or better value in other leagues.

15. NomDePlum

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    I think it's fair comment from BR: we've offered several million above what he was worth in January. No one else is interested. He wants to join. Yes or No. End of.

If not we should definitely move on.

NakamuraTastic likes this.
  16. celtic20

Think people really underestimate how good an alternative Miovski would be for us if this Idah thing drags on

Best striker I’ve seen in Scotland outside of at Celtic in a long, long time

17. dbhoy72

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    Yeah I'd move on, typical Celtic wanting to * around like it's some major coup if we get him. I'd rather Miovski, we won't make our money back on Idah for me, whilst I'm sure we would on Miovski.

Don't see the huns having money for him, but I'd be worried if they got him.

I'm not majorly worried but seems we'll be heading with no new faces to Amerixa, and at best Idah who isn't a new face really.

BhoyFitz and 10/4 Kemosabe like this.
  18. 10/4 Kemosabe Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson/ Danny McGrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the People Sing
    You think he is good enough to push Kyogo out of the side then? Wasn't able to do it in his loan spell but seems to suddenly have developed superhuman Messi like ability.

Decent player who did a good job but if anyone thinks the club will spend £8m on a back up striker while still needing a keeper and a left back to come in needs to give their head a wobble.

19. 10/4 Kemosabe Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson/ Danny McGrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the People Sing
    100%. Has a great all round game and someone who could play alongside Kyogo rather than a back up. Good touch, good work rate, great link up play and can score goals for fun.

BhoyFitz and NakamuraTastic like this.
  20. Mr. Slippyfist

What's kyogo got to do with you replying to me saying we are a weaker team without Idah in it?