1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

SPFL CELTIC V Kilmarnock Saturday February 17th kick off 3PM Celtic TV

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Notorious, Feb 11, 2024.

Discuss CELTIC V Kilmarnock Saturday February 17th kick off 3PM Celtic TV in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. singer61

Fav Celtic Player:
    larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    ynwa
    Thanks m8. Yes that game no matter how any team is playing takes care of itself .. Need to get Rodgers to * and now

seanm likes this.
  2. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    I thought Palma started the game shocking but then he put probably 4/5 of the only 6/7 balls into the box when we played.

I was initially the same as you, never noticed Palma went off, when I seen Yang I thought oh he's put Palma on the right just assumed Maeda had went off as Maeda I think never touched the ball until about 15 minutes in and was hardly seen, 2/3 passes were played in behind for him but he never caught them.

When Palma went off you did think as well, we might not even have a shot in the half or even any hope of scoring as I always think unless he's putting balls into the box nobody else is.

Luis1967 likes this.
  3. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    I’m surprised we actually beat the Huns twice in last 2 games

seanm and Drakhan like this.
  4. NakamuraTastic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Naka, Rogic & Alan Watts!
    Yeah - we're uber popular in the arab world at the moment lol :celt_2::palstine:

5. singer61

Fav Celtic Player:
    larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    ynwa
    Well let's get new man in and Antonio Conte has no club..neither has bielsa or Zidane or pocchetino or benitez

seanm likes this.
  6. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    I wouldn't, our play in Europe and against the huns has been decent since we are a "calm" aka slow as * team on the ball, we do control it well in those type of games and probably will in the games to come.

Our problem for me is it's that slow and calm that against all the * who sit back, theres never any opening and we don't have the type of forwards who unlock these types of teams guys like Stokes, Commons, Griffiths, McGeady, Maloney, Jota, Roberts and whoever. Palma is probably the only player like that.

Maeda will never create enough in the League, Yang he runs with a ball well but barely seen him cross or hit a shot so far, Kuhn looks light weight and a shitebag so far. Theres also no number 10 really like Turnbull, Rogic, Armstrong.

Against the huns because they aren't that deep or sitting in, we keep the ball well enough that openings just happen with Kyogo runs or space out wide or whatever that we don't get against the rest.

7. Drakhan Nac Mac Feegle Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jimmy McGrory
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Yep :84:

seanm and NakamuraTastic like this.
  8. Luis1967 Gold Member Gold Member

Crazy for me. Palma seems to be made the scapegoat in this team. Our biggest threat by far.

9. NakamuraTastic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Naka, Rogic & Alan Watts!
    Mate, I love your positivity but we are 100% getting badly cheated by the officials this year...it's there for all to see. It's like it's been coordinated with Sky and our wonderful board....

seanm and singer61 like this.
  10. TIART Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Wee Callum
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    I’d love to share your optimism and I probably would if I had seen some sort of progress since Rodgers came in.

Sadly, the team has regressed tactically and mentally from what it was last year. I just can’t see where we improve from here. If this was October, I’d understand we could still be going through a transition period but we’re three months from the end of the season.

Mathematically possible to win the league but if we weigh up what’s in front of us, what’s on the pitch, it doesn’t make for good viewing.

DonnyCelt and singer61 like this.
  11. ML6

Sick of this patter, its this attitude that has got us where we are our club has not taking them seriously at all and its ended up costing us a title.

seanm likes this.
  12. littlekennie

Fav Celtic Player:
    nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    Personally I thought joe hart was weak as * for their goal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

singer61 likes this.
  13. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Aye even in a poor game like todays first half, he still guarentees you a shot or two and 3/4 minimum crosses landing in the box.

All our other wide players it's a mystery what will come from them.

seanm and Luis1967 like this.
  14. singer61

Fav Celtic Player:
    larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    ynwa
    Nope it's brendans management that has got us Into this *. We played fast scored so many goals under ange. Fast quick passing going forward . Brendan has slowed us down got us playing backwards and side to side. It's his tactics not any of our fault that this team has been * since his return. He has actually taken the love of the game out of our supporters with his play and tactics

MagicBallBhoy and seanm like this.
  15. limezer

Terrible today, our Midfielders are non existent. Orielly has been * since Xmas we constantly rely on a Liam Scales defence splitting pass. Maeda should be dropped better with Abada, Khun not showing much either and don't get me started on Bernanbie.
    There's no energy,speed or resilience.
    Rodgers can see this if not here this from the fans the board should all be gone they are all dinosaurs with no ambition at all for club.
    I know we have some good players out but * me we should have a good system to play some good football, some of these players can't control, pass or cross a ball.
    I don't mind getting a draw or beat as long as the team have a system and give 100%.
    Leagues gone.

16. dmac

Hard to watch at the moment or is a * show lack of organisation in how to see a game out

17. Tomas

What today ? He was poor

18. bigmac7288

the way we are playing we will not be winning the 2 games against the orange order we have played * ever since Rodgers has came in this isnt just a few games, before Christmas we have been playing *, them you go on and say the tactics has * the heads of the players well surely after that comment you realise that theres a problem,

how do you think we will win against the huns?? We cant win games against the DROSS of the SPFL

shambles of a club downsizing we have done it every time backed ange them downsize done it since the O’Neil days

seanm, Wee Baldy and NakamuraTastic like this.
  19. BigManSmalls

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    No way we win the league

Sad

seanm likes this.
  20. Luis1967 Gold Member Gold Member

Yeah he wasn’t great. But still could’ve had an assist for Idah, fortunate one for O’Riley and played a part in the goal.