1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

SPFL CELTIC V Kilmarnock Saturday February 17th kick off 3PM Celtic TV

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Notorious, Feb 11, 2024.

Discuss CELTIC V Kilmarnock Saturday February 17th kick off 3PM Celtic TV in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Drakhan Nac Mac Feegle Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jimmy McGrory
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Should approach a Saudi billionaire to buy out Desmond.

2. singer61

Fav Celtic Player:
    larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    ynwa
    Oh and remember the team across the city are no great shakes either ....they will drop points also in the run up.

3. MynameisEarl

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Aye that narratives been funny, I forget it was them that served up the diarrhoea summer window and followed that up with just sheer arrogance in January by not signing a left back.

We’re just entitled fans tho eh?

singer61 likes this.
  4. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda
    I actually think that this is true

BigWilly, singer61 and JamesM09 like this.
  5. KuhntryBhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Matt O'Riley
    Fav Celtic Song:
    We're on the road again
    But we can't sack the board, all we cab do is make it uncomfotable for them and persuade them to * off.

I'm not suggesting anything ilegal, but most of of board have other business interests, if we could put some -legal- pressure on those interests they might be persauded to * off.

6. Drakhan Nac Mac Feegle Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jimmy McGrory
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Yeah, very entitled. Ridiculous how for granted the Celtic boards past and present have taken the Celtic supporters.
    Considering that at the start of our club it was the actual supporters who physically built the stadium not just the club from the ground up it beggars belief how we continually let them get away with the * they do.

7. Dublin Celt

Fav Celtic Player:
    Barry Coffey
    Asleep at the wheel across the whole club. Something is seriously wrong behind the scenes..

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Twisty and singer61 like this.
  8. Peter T. Lawwell Esq Chairman of Celtic FC PLC

Fav Celtic Player:
    Charlie Mulgrew
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The SAM Song
    Not a chance now. We've just given them a shot in the arm that will see them through to the end of the season.

9. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda
    Got to admire your optimism :56:

Easter Rd Davie and singer61 like this.
  10. Liam Fraser

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Boys of the Old Brigade
    Pathetic second half. Clubs a * joke.

11. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Was a near certainty they'd equalise from about the 75th minute.

Seing McGregor and O'Riley leathering balls up the park to no *, miscontrolling it. Pure panic setting in with a lead against Kilmarnock, defence of back-up players passing it about under pressure.

Woeful stuff to be watching, even the front 3 Oh, Yang and Kuhn ending the game 3 guys who have started about 10 games between them for us and most of them were Yang when nocunt else was available.

Only guys who probably played ok were Ralston and Taylor, Palma was shocking the first 7 minutes, 3/4 times he got the ball and made a * of it. Maeda barely touched the ballthe whole game, Kuhn came on and made like 2 runs, Yang couldn't get on the ball any further thand the halfway line, him and Bernabei were running into each other.

Idah and Kyogo I thought done well also but they barely got on the ball, we looked more lively the odd time they did until the 2nd half Kyogo got deeper and deeper to get on the ball as nothing was going on out wide.

Not a * thing created again

It's like watching Mowbray & Strachan from about 2007-2009, every game a * scraped result.

Dublin Celt likes this.
  12. SwissCelt

Fav Celtic Player:
    Aiden McGeady, Artur Boruc
    The tactics, let's not spend money because our biggest challenger drops point for sure, isn't as brillant as Desmond and Lawwell think it is :giggle1:

13. singer61

Fav Celtic Player:
    larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    ynwa
    As a lifelong 63 year old celtic supporter. I don't and won't ever concede the title until is mathematically impossible. Yea they have been winning but do they have the bottle for the fight ( and do we now) till the end . There are games to play I think 8 then the split I think so 2 games against them win them ( I know we are playing * the now) but go with me beat them and it all turns around again. And they still have to win tommoro. So let's see.

Easter Rd Davie and JamesMcL13 like this.
  14. Sween

It's not just the dropping of points, it's the fact that when we are drawing with minutes to go it's usually the other team that are pushing for the win. One thing dropping points because you have missed loads of chances and the opposition takes their one chance. But something seriously wrong when you fancy Kilmarnock to score a winner in the last minute over Celtic .

NakamuraTastic and singer61 like this.
  15. monthehoops1888

Been stale all around the club lately,thats down to the manager,our defense wouldnt get into the b team...

singer61 likes this.
  16. ThatBhoyLarsson

Fav Celtic Player:
    The King of Kings, At the moment Scott Brown, Lustig or Matthews.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of athenry, YNWA,
    We look more mentally brittle than them at this stage.

singer61 likes this.
  17. Luis1967 Gold Member Gold Member

Another pish home performance, could see it coming after we couldn’t get second.

Couldn’t believe my eyes Palma hooked instead of Maeda. Palma makes things happen but can be frustrating too obviously. But a much better option than Maeda. Such a weird sub, maybe he was injured.

18. singer61

Fav Celtic Player:
    larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    ynwa
    Yes from what I seen today . I think brendan has * with their heads in his tactics and style of play

TIART and ThatBhoyLarsson like this.
  19. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    I 100% would, I even think we will beat the huns in the two remaining games as we'll control the ball, play slow and have players to do them as they'll be a wee bit more open and under pressure than us.

But I don't think we will win the League because we can barely create a chance against anyone else in the League home or away.

This season we scored so many long range goals and penalties early in the season that dug us out a hole but it was never going to last all season. We've hardly created a thing in any game.

Theres no danger of us not slipping up near enough every time we play Hearts, Hibs, Kilmarnock, Aberdeen, even St Mirren, Livingston etc

I will be absolutley shocked if we win the League as I just dont see us having the goals in us.

20. Drakhan Nac Mac Feegle Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jimmy McGrory
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    7 league games until split 3 at home 4 away including at shitpit. Need to win them all especially against the Huns at shitpit and we won’t have supporters there to cheer the team on.

Slater67 likes this.