1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Marco Tilio

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Mr Shelby, Jun 30, 2023.

Discuss Marco Tilio in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. saltire78

He's playing with the b-team, isn't he?

2. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Our B team? He played against an Ayr side one month ago, for a testimonial in a Celtic XI , but he hasn't featured for the Celtic B team at all.

Blochairnbhoy likes this.
  3. Blochairnbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Fact he has been fit since September. Played once for the B team, several people now saying he can't cope with the step up in training, ange identified this lad

4. craigtheceltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tom
    Totally surprised by this. No idea what has gone on but he wasn’t mince when he finished up in the A-league. Would definitely be sending him out on loan to another Scottish club or the Championship.

5. Crilly Hakuhna matata

I watched that game aswell, he was * tiny and not able for the physicality at all. Anytime an Ayr player out their arm on him he went to ground

Blochairnbhoy likes this.
  6. Twisty Champions Again !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Did Rogic not take a while to get involved when he signed ? Maybe the step up is just that big.

Seen Bayern have signed a 17 year old from the A-League.

7. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Fair play to you for watching it. I tried to and gave up. :giggle1:

Crilly likes this.
  8. horseshoe

Aye, we signed Rogic in the january window of the 12/13 season and he didn't start getting games regularly til the 15/16 season, people are hilariously quick to write off players these days.

9. celtic warrior

I don't want to write him off but at the same time Rogic is an incredibly unfair comparison.

How many players at Celtic, let alone in world football have turned their career around at their parent club.... fact is there is far more cases like a Shved, among list of other names we could list regarding Celtic signings that have all failed.

10. TheHappyLoss

Clueless bassa

11. Mr Cleansheets

Speculate about him by all means but this is simply not true. He played quite well in that match and the commentators described him as: diminutive but powerful, pacy and skilful.

12. The Thumb

Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Song
    Rogic was 19 when he joined.. Tilio is 22.

13. Crilly Hakuhna matata

Was * tbf but was interested to see how him mj and kwon would get on. Tilio tried be positive when he got the ball but did * all tbh like I said kept going down. Johnston was miles better…. Was against Ayr aswell ffs hahah

14. Crilly Hakuhna matata

That’s what I thought when I watched it mate. He looked tiny, extremely lightweight and went down a couple times with small contact. He was trying to be positive in his play but didn’t really get much joy… the commentators im sure were Ayr staff or fans so I’d say they’d be impressed with Scottish championship level player tbh :fear: I thought he looked good in his highlights but that’s the only “game” I’ve seen him in and he looked way off it

15. Peter T. Lawwell Esq Chairman of Celtic FC PLC

Fav Celtic Player:
    Charlie Mulgrew
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The SAM Song
    Already posting bigger numbers than Rogic. Future looks bright for this lad.

neilly1987, HTG, Twisty and 3 others like this.
  16. Mr Cleansheets

And yet in the first minute he played a lethal ball to the far post but Johnston didn't have the nous to get there. Also made numerous runs to his own far post but the cross never came. Tilio was easily one of the most inventive players in that match and if you don't want to see it, you won't. Needed better players around him to capitalise.

To be fair, the player who really impressed me in that match was a young bloke - didn't catch his name but he played a 8/10 role and looked fantastic. Hope he gets into the 1st team soon if he hasn't already - a constant danger.

17. Crilly Hakuhna matata

The captain of the b team is it? Carse or something is it? And if you have the link I’ll watch it again mate it’s been a while since I’ve seen it but I remember him being very lightweight and underwhelming although trying to be positive. I’ll have another look though today or tomorrow. Being one of the most inventive players in a Celtic b side playing ayr in a friendly isn’t saying much tbh. I compared him to mj in it who right now can’t get into the first team himself and mj was miles better all round from what I remember. Tilio was trying to be positive but nothing came off, send us on the link though if you have it

18. Mr Cleansheets

Here ya go Crilly, enjoy.

19. Crilly Hakuhna matata

I seen it already and it was painful so I won’t enjoy :giggle1: but the football later is * so i might have another look at it n see again. I’ll let ye know if I do, cheers mate :60:

20. Bob Loblaw Gold Member Gold Member

There’s a shock.