1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Joe Hart

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by Callum McGregor, Aug 3, 2021.

Discuss Joe Hart in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Notorious Gold Member Gold Member

2. Mr Shelby Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson. Forever and always.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Symphony
    At first I thought it was starfelt completely at fault and obviously it's a bit of a heavy pass. However having watched it back he is insanely slow at getting to it. Starting position to receive it isn't great either.

McChiellini.. likes this.
  3. Paradise_Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Callum McGregor
    Gives me the absolute fear with the ball at his feet and not taking crosses. Either need to promote sigrest or upgrade keeper

4. Mr Shelby Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson. Forever and always.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Symphony
    We should have signed Arjanet Muric in the summer with a view to taking over.

martin_d likes this.
  5. Cringer67

Too many fans wanting a goalkeeper with the ball playing ability of ederson or Allison , whilst still being a great goalkeeper. News flash guys- they are like hens teeth and go for £50m. Hart isn’t the greatest with the ball but it’s more than fine for what we do. How many goals have resulted from a mistake by his passing. I think 1.

6. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

That's being generous.

He's poor on the ball and he's one of the slowest footballers I've seen. Badly need to get someone younger in.

7. dbhoy72

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    Well said, some fkn absolute fruit loops we have as fans, mind boggles.

Just * that have no absolute clue about football, footy manager plebs, lol.

Just not going to happen.

Guys been class, free contract. We have the two of the best goalies In Scotland as 1 and 2.

Cringer67 likes this.
  8. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    He's painfully slow now. He was getting caught out as far back as pre season and it's happened regularly this season..

Dan Breen likes this.
  9. PaddyJamieson

Rapid decline. Need an upgrade as soon as possible, ideally this window with a chance to bed in over the next 6 months, but that's obviously unlikely to happen.

Summer is a must.

10. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

Where to even begin with this. Not a single Celtic fan is expecting a keeper as good as Ederson with the ball at his feet. You do realise there's a massive gulf between Joe Hart and Ederson?

All some of us are looking for is a keeper that belongs somewhere in that gulf. As simple as that. Same way some would like a centre half somewhere between Starfelt and Van Dijk.

I'd say the * who have no clue about football are the ones who think a step up from Joe Hart is Ederson and Alisson.

The Phoenix, Mr Shelby and Dan Breen like this.
  11. Danny 4692

Fav Celtic Player:
    Hatate
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Just can't get enough
    Huge Joe Hart fan but it's starting to get seriously worrying now how much of a bombalscare he's been this season. Decent shot stopper but it's not just his speed and mistakes with thr ball at his feet it's his positioning at times and he's always hesitant in making decisions wether to come out or not etc. He'll do till end of the season but if we want to make a splash in thr CL next season then we seriously need to think about signing another keeper or even giving Seigrest a chance who has looked good when he's played.

12. dbhoy72

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    Allison you say? Allison, the big Liverpool goalie? Watch tonight's goals please, lol.

Dan Breen likes this.
  13. buchanbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    jimmy johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie malley song
    Love Joe Hart but this has to be his last season playing as there are too many brain farts now which make him a liability.

14. Leone Naka Fan

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura, Moravčik, Petrov, Ki
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    I think a GK who's as good as Hart at shot stopping but better on the ball can be found, but they don't grow on trees.

15. Lochlin Mcghee

Fav Celtic Player:
    Chris sutton
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Roll of honour
    Folk wanting to out the boot into Joe Hart need a word.
    The guy is a model professional, an international goalkeeper with years of experience. He isnt the greatest at playing out but he only needs to make a few short passes in most instances.
    His biggest asset is his ability to command the back 4. Half the * here don't go to games so cant see each week what hes actually doing. He gives the defence confidence. Cut him some slack ffs.

Cringer67 and AussieGreek like this.
  16. Cringer67

Did you see Alisons howler against wolves yesterday? If you play with that system , mistakes will happen.

17. Cringer67

Where to begin with this nonsense too. I take it you saw Alison’s howler yesterday? What exactly are you expecting from our goalkeeper? I’d genuinely like to hear how you expect us to have a keeper with a higher pedigree , ability as goalkeeper , leadership and ball playing skills than Hart.

18. Paradise_Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Callum McGregor
    I’m a season ticket holder and follow Celtic home and away so I do see it with my own two eyes. He puts panic in the back four when he has the ball at his feet.

We were controlling the game at ibrox until his mistake then the players seem to lose confidence.

19. mayo

I do feel we need to find better than Hart if we want to progress further but feel he gets too much of a hard time on here

20. Paradise_Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Callum McGregor
    Does he is always too far off his line doesn’t come for crosses really or command his 6 yard box.

Isn’t great with the ball at his feet puts us under pressure numerous times by his playing out.

Is a good shot stopper and what we needed at the time on the start of the re-build we need to be looking at this position in the summer