1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Neil Lennon

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by romeo9535, Apr 17, 2016.

Discuss Neil Lennon in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Notorious Gold Member Gold Member

She’s Phil MacGiollaBhain‘s pal.

She’s also still annoyed the GB told her to * off after they refused an interview with her.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2020
  2. Wee Baldy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    * me. That's dire reading. No other manager would get away with that

3. MacEwan Himmy Butler Gold Member

As I’ve said before. Never rated him. Always liked him but never rated him.

For years in here, as soon as you criticised him you were hounded. How dare you question his ability. Look at these results over the years.

It’s heartbreaking how small time we are when he’s in charge and now it’s only just being realised because it’s the 10 season.

4. littlekennie

Fav Celtic Player:
    nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    Amazes me how he got away with the Kilmarnock lcf loss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Cena Never Give Up Gold Member

He bet barca but

6. Celticbhoy97

*Forster

thailandceltic likes this.
  7. CountyDownFaithful

Neil Lennon won’t ever be welcome at Celtic Park again for this. He’s put himself above the club. He can never be mentioned in the same sentence as Burns and McNeill.

The Board will get what’s coming to them. They will be hounded out of CP. Just wait until we get back into the stadium.

8. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

The person tweeting that has missed Aberdeen beating us 2-1 at Celtic Park in the fifth round of the Scottish Cup in 2014. And Hearts beating us in the Scottish Cup semi in 2012.

So every single year he's been in charge of us he's had at least 1 riddy of a result that's knocked us out of Europe and/or a cup.

Losing to Killie, Morton and St Mirren in cup games all in the space of 18 months should have been a sackable offence. Christ.

9. Breathnach67

Fav Celtic Song:
    The White and The Green
    My feelings exactly.

10. Breathnach67

Fav Celtic Song:
    The White and The Green
    That goes for the LC final last year too.

Celticbhoy97 likes this.
  11. Valhalla Thus spoke Batistuta.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    He should never have been mentioned in the same sentence as Burns or McNeill anyway.

12. Dalbeth3

Fav Celtic Player:
    to many greats to be able to pick one
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
  13. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

His coupon's burst then, they got beat off Cadiz :67:

littlekennie and Cena like this.
  14. Sgt Neppers*

Looking to the future, Whats the plans to change things for the better??? Lennon isn't suddenly going to expand his knowledge base or willingness to expand in to the analytical side of the game. This applies to the other coaches also. They are at the max in terms of their ability. Chuck as many laptops and apps as you want at them, ain't happening.

Lennon has tried all his psychology in terms of slating them, protecting them. Giving support. There is no scope to improve the fitness of the squad, despite his flip flopping comments on it, and lack of game time to players that aren't "match fit." Players have binned it for him also. Ones who wanted away in the summer there, called lazy. They're not gonna come back to Lennon. There's no trust there, and certainly not in his ability.

Systems, Jesus *, they are bad. We have wing backs/full backs who's final ball is atrocious. There is no set system. Cintinues to play 6 in midfield despite having 4 very capable strikers available. The running in to the ground of Brown, Calmac awful form and giving Soro time off in this * storm to get married and thereafter having to quarantine. Transition between back to front is awful. Teams like St Johnstone know how narrow we play, happy to sit back and give up the ball and then counter. We haven't played more than 30 mkns a game this season. The signings haven't worked cause they aren't the one suited to the shape(less) formation that is employed by lennon. Set pieces, horrendous.

So where is the positivity coming from. It isn't from his shocking analysis/interviews. It isn't from his knowledge or other coaching staff. It isn't from his signings and we're to allow more money to be spent on further signings come January. It isn't from squad fitness or desire. I could go on. So where is the positivity, if its from the silly keep the faith attitude, married to the hoping the huns implode or things can't get worse (they can if we lose to Hearts and the scum on the 2nd)at some point then were *.

The contempt shown by the 3 people in this * is appalling. Damaging to any future manager coaches coming in and we the fans have to deal with it, when they parasites up and leave and retire to their mansions with their millions.

15. Cena Never Give Up Gold Member

Can he not get anything right

16. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    I don't believe she's really a Celtic fan.

17. Breathnach67

Fav Celtic Song:
    The White and The Green
    Awk yeno. It is what it is at this stage. I’m indifferent to it, I know I shouldn’t be but I’m past the point of hoping he’ll be gone in the morning after another desperate result. I just take comfort in what we HAVE achieved over the last decade (even if it’s being shat all over as we speak by Lenny, the board and, let’s have it right, the players) and I look forward to the good times coming again ice we tear the * out of the team and management in the summer.

18. WhitleyCelt

Totally agree! But the players are being rewarded for their glorious efforts this season with a free trip to Dubai and a games room in Lennoxtown all on the ST money :31:

Wonder if Lennon just wants his free holiday then he’s off. Would not surprise me one bit anymore.

19. Gioventu UTLR Gold Member

Email sent to JP stating I’ll not be back to Celtic park or buying any merchandise as long as the board remain. Also requested a refund form for last season. Would encourage every ST to do the same, the only way these * will take notice. First game back with fans will be toxic.

20. fluffyhamster

I wonder if the board are keeping him in place for a different reason. There will be players in that dressing room saying to their agents get me the * out of here in January, I don’t want to be around when they win the league.

I wonder if the board see this as one last pay day? Just a thought. Then they can always say how were we expected to win the league when there was a mass exodus?

I’m so disheartened with it just now I don’t know what to think. I cannot understand how he hasn’t been sacked or walked I’m genuinely amazed. I don’t know anyone that has any good will left for the club this season.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2020
    seanm likes this.