1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Neil Lennon

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by romeo9535, Apr 17, 2016.

Discuss Neil Lennon in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Dalbeth3

Fav Celtic Player:
    to many greats to be able to pick one
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    If you have paid by credit card , you might be able to claim the money from your credit card company.
    I got flights and concert tickets money back as i paid by credit card due to covid cancelations

2. Notorious Gold Member Gold Member

3. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

Just be careful if you're doing this as the club have provided everything from a legal standpoint that they agreed to as per this season's Ts & Cs - ie. a virtual stream for any games unable to attend.

They hadn't in the 19/20 season according to the Ts and Cs at that point and that's why refunds can be claimed. Same with flights or concerts that you haven't been able to attend.

Bobo_ likes this.
  4. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

Our fan base could give NASA a run for their money, honestly

5. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    I unfollowed her a couple years ago for other reasons and opinions, but by * if I hadn't, I would after that sort of nonsense.
    What a load of happy clapping drivel.

Do these people even stop to think for one moment that what they are saying makes no sense? The stands are empty, support them or not online makes no * difference on the match day for * sake.

6. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

Spot on. All ST’s holder accepted the amended terms and conditions by purchasing a season ticket for 2020/21. Everything is water tight at the clubs end. Legally you haven’t got a leg to stand on

Seán Mac D likes this.
  7. Notorious Gold Member Gold Member

She’s a delusional * cow.

Piggy backing on the success of a book still.

Peej likes this.
  8. Britwell bhoy Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mcstay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Do you really think telling fans Lennon is staying in the job until at least january would calm things down ? Like it or not lennon not walking or the board not sacking him weeks ago has systematically destroyed our season . Who is the clique and the 2 that have already left that is to blame for this * show of a season

9. Dalbeth3

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    My flite money was Ryan Air tickets , if there was a loophole, they would have found it

Seán Mac D likes this.
  10. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

Aye, that's what I'm saying you're entitled to refunds for flight, concert and 19/20 missed games as you did not receive the product that you were entitled to.

For the current season you are (at least in a legal sense, if not on the park) receiving the product you signed up for.

11. Valhalla Thus spoke Batistuta.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
  12. SteveyNico67

This is truly gutting

I’ll never recover

Markybhoy likes this.
  13. limezer

Only way he’s going is if he resigns now.
    Do the right thing and hand your papers or ruin what respect you have.

14. Notorious Gold Member Gold Member

CELTIC have vowed Neil Lennon won’t be sacked because “he knows what it takes” to bring success to the club.

SunSport exclusively broke the news that Lennon has been given boardroom assurances that his position is safe.

We can now reveal majority shareholder Dermot Desmond made a personal phone call to give the under-fire manager his full support.

And Hoops chiefs issued a detailed statement explaining why they are still backing Lennon in the face of a fans’ backlash.

The Celtic statement read: “In light of the ongoing speculation regarding the position of Neil Lennon, the board wishes to make clear its continuing support for Neil and his backroom team.

“The board recognises the importance of winning the league this season and that, as Neil has made clear, recent performances and results have been disappointing. The board is committed to delivering success for Celtic supporters

The board has carefully considered the current circumstances and the challenges that we are faced with, not least the pressure to deliver the tenth championship in a row that is so important to us all.

“Equally important is to continue to operate according to our club’s values. The board has come to the conclusion that our collective objective is best served by continuing to support Neil and his team as they seek solutions.

“Neil has the support of the players and staff at the club. As his outstanding record as a manager, captain and player demonstrates, he knows what it takes to be successful at Celtic and he has delivered success with many of the current squad of players.”

Lennon has come under fire after exits from the Champions League, the Europa League and the Betfred Cup this season.

Sunday’s draw at home to St Johnstone left Celts 13 points behind Rangers with two games in hand.

Fans have protested outside the ground after the last two home games and demanded the manager’s sacking.

But the club statement added: “While it has been suggested that it is time for a change, at this stage in the season the board believes that Neil and his management team are best placed to turn the team’s performances around and lead us on to success.

“The board continues to work closely with Neil and his team to support them as they seek to do so, and progress will be reviewed in the new year.

15. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

Aye spot on.

Laughed when I saw them describe his record as a manager as "outstanding". He's had one very good European campaign in the CL, one good one in the EL. Other than that it's been *. His cup record is atrocious. And for the majority of his league titles he's had zero competition.

Lewis Kerr, Valhalla and The Phoenix like this.
  16. SteveyNico67

As in, once we get pumped by DeadCo Champions-elect, we’ll sack him too late

Like lennon’s subs - too little too late

This Celtic support won’t be fooled.
    The fans will stay away now: they’ve been taken for mugs. Board could have sacked lennon, paid a decent manager to come in and make a fist of it with two weeks before the cup final. They bottled it. * it. They’re *. Heads should roll. I’d I was in Glasgow I’d be up at CP every night after work making my feelings known. Won’t watch another game with Lennon in charge and assuming they appoint some no mark * as his replacement, I’m done.

17. DonnyCelt

A board who have no interest in the fans whatsoever.

seanm likes this.
  18. Notorious Gold Member Gold Member

Amazing they can’t see what we can see.

Then again I’m no shocked at this point.

seanm and Wee Baldy like this.
  19. Dalbeth3

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    The board said they have confidence in Lenny............????

20. MacEwan Himmy Butler Gold Member

Who is this *?

Constantly see them quote tweeted talking about support.

Anothet one that’s got zero idea about support. Like the Hollywood fans that come out the woodwork talking about support.

Get *.