1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Neil Lennon

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by romeo9535, Apr 17, 2016.

Discuss Neil Lennon in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. seanm

lol .HH

2. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    Clueless Board back clueless manager , you couldney make this * up ffs lol.

3. seanm

as soon as we are allowed to travel to all tiers we should all congregate outside CP. *.HH

4. gandolf

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc and Mick
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Joe McDonnell
    I’ll be backing the team and the manager, disappointed in the board’s stance. One more dropped point from now until the new year and I fear as riot!!

5. ddub11

Come the day fans are allowed back in the stadium i hope ours remains empty.

Its sad its come to this but i would love to see our stadium remain empty till lenny goes.Its the only way the board will listen, and fans need to realise this board think we are mugs.

Let them carry on with this * and let lenny/players/and board enjoy playing in front of an empty stadium,celebrating goals with nobody there.We need to show these chancres we have had enough.

6. Notorious Gold Member Gold Member

Another two fingers up at the fans

In light of the ongoing speculation regarding the position of our football manager, Neil Lennon, the Board of Celtic Football Club wishes to make clear its continuing support for Neil and his backroom team.

The Board recognises and understands the importance of winning the league championship this season and that, as Neil himself has made clear, recent performances and results have been disappointing. The Board is committed to delivering success for Celtic supporters.

The Board has carefully considered the current circumstances and the challenges that we are faced with, not least the pressure on the management and players to deliver the tenth championship in a row that is so important to us all. Equally important is to continue to operate according to our Club’s values. The Board has come to the conclusion that our collective objective is best served by continuing to support Neil and his team as they seek solutions for those challenges.

Neil has the support of the players and staff at the Club. He understands the pressure and the environment. As his outstanding record as a manager, captain and player demonstrates, he knows what it takes to be successful at Celtic and he has delivered success with many of the current squad of players, who understand his method and approach.

Whilst it has been suggested that it is time for a change, at this stage in the season the Board believes that Neil and his management team are best placed to turn the team’s performances around and lead us on to success. The Board continues to work closely with Neil and his team to support them as they seek to do so and progress will be reviewed in the new year.

The Board wishes to take this opportunity to thank all Celtic supporters for their support during this challenging year. The response of the support to the challenges that we all face together has been magnificent. It is therefore important to make clear that the Board has never, as it has been inaccurately reported, referred to any Celtic supporter as 'entitled'.

The Board recognises the range of views expressed by our supporters and the strength of those opinions. Whilst there may not always be agreement, there is certainly a common goal – the success of Celtic Football Club – and we will continue to work together to seek to achieve that success.

thailandceltic likes this.
  7. Gerry1972 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson, Calmac
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    "...at this stage in the season the Board believes that Neil and his management team are best placed to turn the team’s performances around and lead us on to success."

Based on what, exactly??

celticdaft238 and Morcombe like this.
  8. wulliebad

Killie will take points off us on sunday and if hibs win we could be 3rd.

9. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

Fill it out and make your feelings known for 90 mins.

They're enjoying their isolation, away from scrutiny, pretending this is their club.

I happen to sit very much in earshot of the board and will be going at every opportunity to remind them that this is our club, not theirs.

Sabotaging scum.

The Phoenix and Morcombe like this.
  10. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky

What utter * nonsense, look at the state we're in. :31::31::31:

Sgt Neppers* and Gerry1972 like this.
  11. oh bhoy

What that useless * Lennon is doing is 10 times worse than Rodgers

Slaw, Artorias and Sgt Neppers* like this.
  12. Notorious Gold Member Gold Member

They don’t give a * is what they are saying.

13. Bonobhoy

Exactly going back to fight for 1 league trophy next season will feel *,i doubt many fans will be intersted after this falls apart.

To bury the huns for life woulda kept us going,to fall asleep at the wheel and let them back, to this * today is unforgivable.

14. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky

Very much looks like it, disgusting way to treat supporters.

Sgt Neppers* likes this.
  15. Britwell bhoy Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mcstay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Lennon could do the right thing and walk . We keep hearing what a great Celtic man he is well if he is a Celtic man he would have walked weeks ago but he like the board have stuck 2 fingers up to us all .
    He knows he cant turn this around we all know it its time for him to swallow his pride and resign but he wont until he is sacked .
    His legend status that i had for him is going down the pan

16. Notorious Gold Member Gold Member

Even the most delusional folk can see there’s a problem.

17. ApartPidgeon

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    I really hope this is the manager has our backing only to be sacked 48 hours later

18. thailandceltic From Immigration to Domination

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paddy
    Fav Celtic Song:
    hail hail
    Where is all this support they claim to be receiving coming from?

Every Celtic forum you look on is 99.9% in favour of getting rid of Lennon.

Even on FB, Instagram and twitter where ya seem to get the most support for him seems to be fading with every game and statement

Protests outside the stadium..

Radio phone ins...

Absolutely Baffling...

19. Real Tim

What do you expect from a lazy incompetent board who announced they were giving him the job on Twitter then asked him in a shower. What if he said no they would have looked like right dicks and they never had a plan B. When negotiating about money Lennon had the baw at his feet and they ended up on 2.4m a year. It’s * embarrassing business sense from fat Peter and now they need to give him that to * off and still don’t have any idea who will take it on. Incompetence on an industrial scale. Sack the board.

20. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    This ain't gonna end well for Lenny and the Board.