1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Neil Lennon

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by romeo9535, Apr 17, 2016.

Discuss Neil Lennon in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. celtic warrior

No doubt, no debate, its clear as * day.

He does not have the dressing room, he had completely lost it in every sense.

Failure to win this league will be career ending for everyone. Make no mistake, covid and other factors will be blamed in profits being lost but we all know fans will vote with wallet/feet.

seanm likes this.
  2. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

Reported.

:lenny2:

Artorias likes this.
  3. Mystic Penguin

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Amhrán na bhFiann
    Some people just don't like seeing Celtic Legends being given dogs abuse by Celtic fans. It's understandable.

4. Mr. Slippyfist

If that’s your biggest issue, then you better go live in a bubble somewhere and not approach humans...

5. Raoul Duke

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    He's no longer a celtic legend

Cena and seanm like this.
  6. TonyTim

He doesn't help himself.....He says he will get us through this bad patch blah blah blah.. Starts with the same players again, nothing changes, nothing learned . Hoping that the players come good with the same tactics and set up. Clueless on how to fix this, 10 iar for me is gone, Huns are not going to collapse like last season.

7. Mr. Slippyfist

Who’s to say...

8. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    When asked if having more minutes in Griff and Turnbull is a good thing and they can be used more - responds with "they need to be fitter"

Is this guy for real?

Turnbull played the first 6 games of the season with Motherwell and was more than fit enough, comes to Celtic and is suddenly not fit?
    Either he is lying to himself because he is playing his pals, or he needs to have a real hard look at why HE is failing the players with their fitness, it isn't just Griffiths coming back with a wee tubby tummy for a week, this is an entire squad of players lacking in basic modern required levels of fitness for a top level club.

Fix it lennon and stop blaming everything and anyone for your short comings.

Or better yet, just * off and never darken our managerial doorstep again.

9. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

No Celtic legend is getting dogs abuse.

The Dude, seanm and The Phoenix like this.
  10. James Gold Member Gold Member

Look at his interviews last week and Thursday the players body language was spot on then today he says their body language has been off for a while. I honestly wonder what he tells the players they must be more confused than us

11. Mystic Penguin

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Amhrán na bhFiann
    Away to your bed.

12. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    100% is what I am picking up from him, he is telling the players all is alright (in hope not to * them off any more) and leaving them to eventually get good.
    He aint doing anything to actually help this, he is just a lonely empty figure of a manager.

13. Crilly Hakuhna matata

He can see it in their body language. Well Neil I can see in your body language that you can’t be arsed and can notice by your voice going high when your saying ye can turn it around etc that you’re lying. He’s literally making a joke out of Celtic atm.

14. leeso-ardoyne

No, not from me. I do understand he has to go and i sort of understand why the board where holding on to him because of all the circumstances with this season has panned out. Plus the fact that hes pulled it around before twice before! Anyone with an ounce of sense who knows anything about not panicking knows he deserved the respect to pull it back because of past achievements.

The things said about Neil Lennon on here and around the internet is * disgusting in my opinion. But you have to take that with a pinch of salt most of it because we all know what the internet is like for hardmen sitting behind a computer screen or with a phone in there hand. They get a big set of balls but if faced out in the real world these big massive balls would shrink to the size of peas!

Yes its time for lenny to go. Should he resign, yes we all agree he should walk, but mentally hes a winner and has the confidence of pulling this around. Its just something winners have in them and i cant fault the man for that! Its how he got to where he is today and thatll never leave him. * be * devastated himself with all whats going on i can assure you that! Its now time for the board to act and not give a * about a meesly 500k payoff or whatever it is. Theres to much at stake now to let this go on.

To recap about its impossible not to hate him, NOT A * CHANCE. People like me treats legends of our club with respect and especially Lenny for what hes done and went through while here!

15. wulliebad

Yeah its getting a bit silly in here now,even claiming lenny refusing to leave because of a bonus.20 years at this club he is not going to be skint.Stubborn yes but money i doubt it.

connerm57 likes this.
  16. FATLAZYBHOY Born in the steamie Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    CELTIC SONG (CLASSIC)
    got that, :50:

17. James Gold Member Gold Member

This season of all seasons the only reason he is still there is to get his pay off he is a fraud

seanm and Crilly like this.
  18. Crilly Hakuhna matata

Isn’t it literally shocking though that this is how things are actually going at the club? Like pick up yer balls and sack him. The players should even say it cause my *. I can’t bare much more of this

seanm likes this.
  19. Account Deactivated Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Celtic legend???? This clown has given that title up while he's sat and watched us embarrass our selves game after game refusing to walk because he wants 500k despite being well paid for the last 20 years of his life.

* named tarnished forever and rightly so, man who lost the 10 for 500k.

* him

Valhalla and seanm like this.
  20. James Gold Member Gold Member

Literally the only reason he is here. He acknowledged last weekend he would be lucky to be in a job come Thursday and even look at his post match comments today. Neil Lennon only cares about Neil Lennon I fully accept the board have hung him out to dry but any 'Celtic man' in this season of all seasons falls on their sword a long time ago

The Phoenix likes this.