1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Mafia] MAFIA - TV Showdown

Discussion in 'Competition Corner' started by Slaw, Apr 5, 2020.

Discuss MAFIA - TV Showdown in the Competition Corner area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Idioteque I’ll laugh until my head comes off

2. Idioteque I’ll laugh until my head comes off

@Pablo87 can we have yours as well. Just wanna see if any others are game show hosts

Marie likes this.
  3. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    I'm off to bed, catch you guys tomorrow, sweet dreams x

JC Anton likes this.
  4. Pablo87 Gold Member Gold Member

I'm not a game show host. I am from a tv series. Im Dexter.

I was gifted after night one also.

5. Pablo87 Gold Member Gold Member

I've said this the past 2 days

Idioteque likes this.
  6. Idioteque I’ll laugh until my head comes off

Vote Taz

Not one of you guys are able to say you trust him 100% why allow this to continue. Get rid of the doubt at least. A few of you have said he reads town!! How? Care to explain?

7. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Just by his posts..

It would be an extremely risky game he's played if scum.

8. Idioteque I’ll laugh until my head comes off

Would @Tim-Time 1888 be the cop? He’s claimed wife of a cop. Maybe there is no cop? Is there always one in this format? At this stage if there is it would be good to hear from them. 4 investigations would give us a lot to go on. Confirm town members

9. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Aye, that was my thinking..

Now it's out there lol

10. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

This is early on Taz..

All Town (if Tim is Cop)

Vote Taz

11. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Experienced player tho.

12. Taz Blind Justice Gold Member News Writer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Seriously, the town has been so * up in this game that we deserve to lose. So may as well take me out and put us all out of our misery, because quite simply the only thing that taking me out will do is basically give the game to the scum, as they will be in control of the vote.

This is the last chance to even try and salvage some hope in this game. Pretty much everything that I've predicted has come to pass - aside from the vigiliante kills.

So kill me and let's finish this game, because quite simply the town doesnt deserve to win this game at this rate.

13. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Aye well, you've certainly played your part in our defeat. :56:

14. Taz Blind Justice Gold Member News Writer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    And the fact that it takes 6 to lynch and there are 5 already on me really just underlines this.

So let's finish the game. Kill me and put the town out of our misery. People are so desperate for anything to pin on that they will go on random characters assigned by Slaw, and not on the roles, yet people are believing role claims left and right. I'm VT. And the way the game currently stands, I must be close to the only one left. Unless it has been stated and I've missed it, it makes sense that there would be 4 scum in a game with a 16 start. That leaves 6 people still in the game that are town. I am one of them. There have been 2 vigiliante kills, with leaves 3 power roles - if Idio is to be believed he was gifted one but won't say what, if that is to be believed, and 2 others, presumably a cop/tracker/investigator type and a jailkeeper/doctor type.

After4 rounds this really is the last chance for those with power roles to reveal what they've found out, because if just 1 of the scum is not online at the moment pops on, sees there are 5 votes already on me, they can pretty much end the game with one move, with the only hope then being a hail mary that the jailkeeper or doctor happens to pick the right person to roleblock/protect. If thwy get it wrong, it's game over.

But it's pretty much there already.

Lynch me and let's end the game as the town in this game simply deserves to lose.

15. Idioteque I’ll laugh until my head comes off

Why were you so quick to jump on my lynch train? What made you think I was scum. You’ve plenty of words for more or less useless info. Who’s your scum read now ?

16. Idioteque I’ll laugh until my head comes off

Saying town simply deserve to loose is not helping town. What makes you feel you can Criticise our actions when supposedly your part of town ?

Marie likes this.
  17. Taz Blind Justice Gold Member News Writer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    If that's the case, who's fault is that? People have been fixated on me the entire game instead of doing what needs to be done, and tracking down who the scum actually are. It was why I was practically begging people to lynch me on day 1, because it was obvious what was happening even then as soon as people were misconstruing what I had said, and could see that it was going to be a distraction.

Lynching me on day 1 would have been an exercise in damage limitation as much as it would have been giving the town something to go on moving forward from that point, at a time when it was early enough for a VT * to be sacrificed without it effecting the town's chances of success. All of which I warned of at the time and it is exactly how it has proven to be. Town have been idiots, we don't deserve to win.

18. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Agreed..

19. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Unless the Cop can shed any light.

That's where my vote is staying.

20. Taz Blind Justice Gold Member News Writer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Because I literally warned everyone that this was essentially going to happen and why I was practically begging to be lynched on day 1. Now it is too late. Early on can afford to sacrifice a VT *, but not now.

I can criticize the other people of the town, because so far we have had 2 wrong vigiliante kills, 2 days without a lynch and 1 day when the town decideed to lynch they took out a VT - a vote, it should be noted, I was not part of.

As for yourself who has claimed to have been gifted a town power role, but won't give us anything about it, or the 2 remaining town power roles have also not given a whole lot to go on, especially the tracker/investigator/cop/detective. So flipping that about, you've claimed a gifted power role that will help the town so as to not be taken out, but have given nothing more. And credit to you, it worked. People stepped off that vote. But you've not said anything to make me feel in any way re-assured that you are genuinely town.

Add all of that up, and it's not exactly a resume of good town play from everyone who has been town in this game, and why we deserve to lose, which is what will happen, the moment that a sixth vote is cast to lynch me.