1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic Park Tour

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by DonnyCelt, Jan 4, 2018.

Discuss Celtic Park Tour in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. DonnyCelt

Firstly I hope everyone had a great Christmas and all the best for 2018

As part of a christmas and early (30th) birthday present from my missus we are heading to Glasgow on the 12th January for a long weekend with our daughter, and on the Saturday we are taking the tour of the stadium followed by a meal in the number 7 restaurant. Was just wondering what people who have taken the tour thought about it so any feedback will be great.

It willl be my little girls first experience of Celtic Park and she is so excited which fills me with so much pride.

_DannyBhoy_, StPauli1916 and Crilly like this.
  2. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Done the tour twice. It's fairly standard as far as stadium tours go. Plenty of photo opportunities in the trophy room and by the pitch.

3. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

Done the tour at night. Looks great under the spotlights.

4. MagnificentSeven Charly Musonda CSC

Done both the tour & the number 7 resteraunt quite recently.

Tour is brilliant. Walking out the tunnel towards the dugouts is quite surreal.

As said above - plenty of photo opportunities & I’m sure your daughter will love sitting in the hot seat.

Number 7 resteraunt is also very good & you get a cracking view of the stadium!

Enjoy!

Crilly likes this.
  5. littlekennie

Fav Celtic Player:
    nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    Yeh did it last year was great can't wait till hotel and museum is built also tour will be even better

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

6. Jack Torrance Heeeeeere's Johnny! Gold Member

Did the tour last July. Great experience.

7. stubhoy07 Gold Member Gold Member

Did the tour November 16 and I loved every bit of it. My fiancee has always had a soft spot for Celtic but she left the tour completely in love with the club.

We also went and done the camp nou tour november just passed. I might be being biased but the Celtic tour was far better. More personal and it felt like nothing was off limits.

The camp nou tour was very high tech and flashy but lacked the passion and soul Celtic park seemed to have. Probably my own bias as I say but the Celtic tour was very special

8. Buster Gold Member Gold Member

Tour and restaurant good, been to both before and would do it again. You’ll have an enjoyable experience

9. StainseyBhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Andy Hinkel !!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the People Sing
    Don't do it on a match day though, as you won't get to go in the dressing room

10. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

You will if you brought your boots and can play at centre back.

11. jake10

Fav Celtic Player:
    whoever is our new record spend
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Go on home british soldiers
    or in goal

12. DonnyCelt

Great feedback. Really looking forward to it :50:

13. JML67 Gold Member Gold Member

As said above, tour is a great experience. Starts off a bit slow but you get to go into the board room and by the pitch, and through into the dressing rooms.

You'll have a great time :50:

14. rkid

Fav Celtic Player:
    Neil Lennon
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Broad Black Brimmer
    Tour was amazing, did it for the first time yesterday. the wee video package they play for you at the start is fantastic IMO. I sat there like a dafty smiling the whole way through it, got goosebumps watching it. The guy that takes you round knows his stuff as well, I suppose though you'd expect that from someone who gives a tour of the stadium for a living :giggle1:

Put it this way, the tour lasted the best part of an hour and a half and it felt like about 10 minutes to me, loved every second of it.

Marty McFly likes this.
  15. DonnyCelt

What an experience. Had to hold back the tears watching the DVD at the beginning and seeing the treble in the cabinet in the boardroom along with the European cup was an absolute delight. The highlight for me was seeing my little girls face as she walked down the tunnel and towards the pitch, her eyes lit up.

The meal was first class and seated right next to the window as well. This weekend was my daughters first experience of Celtic and she is hooked. She has come home with half the shop lol and she won't take her hoops off.

I've had many great times at Celtic Park but this weekend has been the best. A new member of the Celtic family introduced to our amazing club and has it in her heart. Filled with so much pride tonight.

JML67, GodBlessJinky, Crilly and 2 others like this.
  16. Twisty Champions Again !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Bump

Anyone done the tour since it started back up ? Looks like all on kind of pitch side and in the stands but want to take my 2 year old and not sure if it involves more standing around listening to stories than before. Not wanting a crabbit wean ruining it for everyone.