1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

The Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Dáibhí, Jul 13, 2014.

Discuss The Wrestling Thread in the Other Sports area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. twiggybhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Gary Hooper
    Fav Celtic Song:
    SLATER WINS SLATER WINS SLATER WINS THIS IS THE GREATEST RAW EVER SLATER WINS

2. Notorious Gold Member Gold Member

Jessie Jackson on RAW random. :56:

3. Notorious Gold Member Gold Member

Aj Lee time for the punk chants.

4. Tulf

* hate this Susan G Comen bullshit, they have been shown to be nothing but a money making company, only about 12% actually goes to any "research".

5. Keano88

Rollins is the man.

6. Notorious Gold Member Gold Member

7. twiggybhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Gary Hooper
    Fav Celtic Song:
    * sake at this rate ICW on demand will come out before this and if it came down to it now I'd take the there's over wwe

8. Notorious Gold Member Gold Member

i was looking forward to the network now i don't really care about it they lost my sub.

9. Shane1888

I might actually subscribe to the Network when it's launched over here, great value for money when you consider all of the classic footage.

10. twiggybhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Gary Hooper
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Right need some help here subscribed I the wwe network there and am using an american psn account and an american dns code which is working cause I now have the american netflix but everytime I try to watch something on the network silts not working because of my current location how do I fix this?

11. Xavier Woods

Fav Celtic Player:
    Erik Sviatchenko
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    Did you know that Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson use to be addicted to heroin? He almost died, until he finally decided to lay the smack down.

12. Lennon2011

That's one of those jokes that are terrible and hilarious all at the same time :56:

And I'm stealing it :icon_mrgreen:

13. Highland_Bhoy Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Ever Henrik Larsson, now Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Thought Raw was quite good last night

14. Notorious Gold Member Gold Member

2K Sports issued the following today:

2K Announces MyCareer Details for WWE® 2K15

NEW YORK, Sep 30, 2014 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- 2K today announced additional details for MyCareer in WWE® 2K15, the forthcoming release in the flagship WWE video game franchise. Making its debut as the first comprehensive, career-driven mode in WWE games history, MyCareer will take players through the life of a prospective WWE Superstar, allowing them to experience the journey of being a rookie and working toward the ultimate goal of winning the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

Players will begin MyCareer by taking characters they create in WWE 2K15’s Creation Suite to the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida. While there, they will be trained by former WWE Superstar and WWE Performance Center head coach Bill DeMott, as they navigate a series of objectives. Successful completion of the objectives will lead players to compete at NXT, WWE’s developmental system for rising young talent, where they will continue with matches and new objectives. At NXT, they will encounter a roster of new and future WWE Superstars, including Rusev, Bo Dallas, Adrian Neville, Sami Zayn and Corey Graves, all of whom will also be available as playable characters.

After mastering their skills in NXT, players will move up to WWE’s main roster, where General Manager Vickie Guerrero will set matches and keep her Superstars focused through ultimatums designed to gain bonus rewards. Players will develop alliances and rivalries while competing to win spots on WWE pay-per-view events and flagship shows like Monday Night Raw® and SmackDown®. They will also compete for the United States Championship and Intercontinental Championship. Successful players will make their way to SummerSlam® and WrestleMania®, where the WWE World Heavyweight Championship will be on the line as the top MyCareer prize.

Decisions made throughout the WWE developmental process, including alliances, rivalries and social media interactions, will impact player personality traits and crowd reactions. As players progress throughout the mode, they will also have opportunities in-game to upgrade their attributes, acquire new abilities, skills and moves, earn new clothing and unlock managers. These decisions, along with a player’s win/loss record, will lead to multiple branching storylines, surprises, twists and turns that offer significant replay value to explore different career paths.

“MyCareer is a mode beloved by our NBA 2K fans and is a perfect fit for WWE 2K15,” said Greg Thomas, President at Visual Concepts. “We are eager to deliver a comprehensive career mode experience for the first time and consider its inclusion a critical step forward for the franchise.”

Developed collaboratively by Yuke’s and Visual Concepts, a 2K studio, WWE 2K15is rated T for Teen by the ESRB. WWE 2K15 is scheduled for release on the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft on October 28, 2014 in North America and October 31, 2014 internationally. In addition, releases for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, are currently scheduled for release on November 18, 2014 in North America and November 21, 2014 internationally. Fans who pre-order WWE 2K15 at any participating retailer will receive two playable Sting characters at no extra cost on launch day.

For more information on WWE 2K15 and 2K, visit WWE.2K.com, become a fan on Facebook, follow the game on Twitter using the hashtags #WWE2K15 and #FEELIT or subscribe to WWE 2K on YouTube.

15. AJ Styles Moussa Dembele's eyes Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    That career mode sounds so good I am looking forward to it

16. Notorious Gold Member Gold Member

this could be the best wwe game yet i hope i'm correct.

17. AJ Styles Moussa Dembele's eyes Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Hopefully yes last year 2K took it on very late and went with THQ's ideas now they've had a year to do it I am expecting a brilliant game as I enjoy the Basketball games they make

18. Notorious Gold Member Gold Member

if the game fails there's going to be some unhappy people but with 2K you expect big things.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2014
  19. AJ Styles Moussa Dembele's eyes Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Just hope the roster is good and there are the abilities to update attire especially for Cena because we all no how much he likes to change his shirts

20. Notorious Gold Member Gold Member

i'm really looking forward to the roster in this game should be good.