1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Scott Brown

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by hkbhoy, May 15, 2007.

Discuss Scott Brown in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Liam Scales Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony, YNWA, Grace
    Funnily enough I can.

Brown plays = we win

Simples

2. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    I agree with you sometimes, I like quality flair players too and would like to see more at times but you take it a bit too far. Most/almost everyone can now see we play better with Brown in the team, he is the leader of the dressing room and adds urgency and belief to the team when he plays. When hes missing you really notice that games are played at a much slower pace and the team is just lacking something(Broony).

3. Spring Time Gold Member Gold Member

So was it a crib then?:97:

4. Mr. Slippyfist

:56::56::56:

You go girl!

5. butch

lmost everyone can now see we play better with Brown in the team, he is the leader of the dressing room and adds urgency

most teams have a mascot, but yes we have the Joker of them all, and loosing 2 cup games with BROWN in our team proves me right, and you all wrong, where was his urgency, where was his drive then, you have missed the point all together, when we play any team, that has any ability at all, DONKEY BROWN is as good as a man short. until this is corrected, we will always be known as, the nearly team.

6. Breenzo

Did Broony * your sister or something?

7. Mr. Slippyfist

Or him :fear:

8. pablo88

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Song
    ffs Butch change the record

9. BigWilly.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson, Mcgrain, Boruc, Jinky, Lubo, Di Canio, Ki, Ledley
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Bhoys of the Old Brigade
    not really, we didnt win the league cup or the scottish cup when brown played, we lost the league last year when brown played, you dont need to make things up to argue with butch mate :50:

10. BigWilly.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson, Mcgrain, Boruc, Jinky, Lubo, Di Canio, Ki, Ledley
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Bhoys of the Old Brigade
    penalties mean nothing, anyone can make a penalty I am sorry he made 3 penalties that does not make him a good captain, and yes those games were failing of the entire team but some people have been screaming about his leadership and motivation to the team but the fact of the matter is that when we needed those the most they were no where to be found, and we were stuck with a headless chicken at RM

11. Spring Time Gold Member Gold Member

That is one of the most uneducated comments regarding football
    i have seen on here.

I hope you are drunk:icon_mrgreen:

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2012
  12. Liam Scales Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony, YNWA, Grace
    Ok

Brown plays - we win more than when he doesn't

13. Ry The Bhoy

Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    I think Browns been fantastic this season. Everything about his game has improved, thats obvious for everyone to see. We're definitely a better side and a harder to beat side when he's in the team.

Butch is an idiot. Your points are rediculous. Going on about managers not judging players as well as fans and using the likes of MGrain for example? Jesus. Players improve Butch, look at our very own Charlie Mulgrew. A year ago 99% of this board wanted him out, now hes player of the year.

I honestly think posters like Butch will never be happy, they love having a wee moan rather than praising the team and our captain for their achievements this season. Your clear dislike for Brown is clouding your judgement.

14. butch

yes mc Grain did improve, as did Dalglish, I was pointing out IT was a manager
    not a fan, that said they had no use of them both. but when I suggested to you as a fan, that Brown is mince, you then take the moral ground and would say, three managers cant be wrong with Brown, l will let you into a wee secret that has slipped loads of so called celtic player spotters on here, and give great praise to managers, that have the same way of thinking as them self, we will start with a RASSMUSSEN, JUAREZ,EL KADDOURI, DARYL MURPHY, FREDDIE LJUNBERG, LANDRY N "GUEMO, KOKI MIZUMO,JOS HOOIVELD, MASCUS FRAZER, ZHENG ZHI, JAMES KEATING, LEWIS TOSHLEY, DARREN O DEA, JOSH THOMPSON, NAIL MC GINN, BEN HUTCHINSON, SIMON FERRY, OLIVER KAPO, PAWEL BROZEK, DOMINIC CERVI, PAUL SLANE, to name but a few that the fans on here put there trust in when selecting talent here are names got by the said three amigos
    that have put us in the poor house on many a season, trust me BROWN should be on this list as the biggest con that was ever performed at parkhead under the three managers that we have had. take you time and have a look at all this dead wood, and how much of it belongs to the present day manager and of the last 2.

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2012
  15. Scotzbhoy

Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Not sure about Dalglish, was he wanted by rangers? Don't think he was, but anyway, we all know why they had no use for McGrain, and it wasn't to do with ability.
    How are you in any position to say any of those in bold have been managerial failings? They mostly came up through the youth system, and either had their chance and weren't good enough, or just haven't had their chance yet. Juarez showed good promise but had an attitude problem, O'Dea and McGinn had good moments, Brozek just hasn't had a chance because of those in front of him.

16. butch

again you cant see the wood for the trees, this is the decision of the 3 managers that you put your faith in, when talent spotting I am only high lighten that Brown is not celtic class. the other players not getting a game
    is down to the said managers, that you hold and others in such a high esteem. you are now able to see, where we now stand do you not.

17. Shane1888

*insert tumbleweed here*.

18. McAvenniesBoots

Fav Celtic Player:
    I'll give you two guesses!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Song
    who else did ya no like Butch?? come on, give us a full team of donkeys.....

19. Sonny Crockett

Fav Celtic Player:
    Alan Stubbs/Jackie Mac
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Billy Bhoys
    Hahaha * butch

20. Metrobhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo, Naka and Koki
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    I don't ever read that guy butch's posts lol.