1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

The Transfers/Transfer Rumours Thread

Discussion in 'World Football' started by holy pope, Dec 19, 2011.

Discuss The Transfers/Transfer Rumours Thread in the World Football area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. AJ Styles Moussa Dembele's eyes Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Disgusting comments from Yaya Toure today using his brothers death like that is shocking

2. Andybhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    king henrik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    ice cream and jelly
    What are the comments? how man city denied him leave to see his brother?

3. AJ Styles Moussa Dembele's eyes Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    City said he never once asked them for compassionate leave and they wouldn't refuse him it if he did, he won't be there in August

4. Tifosi Celtic

Madrid: Herrera(Ath. Bilbao) has traveled to sign his contract before paying the clause in Madrid. He and Manchester United will face major penalties if he signs.

5. Andybhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    king henrik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    ice cream and jelly
    Thats all getting a bit nasty there, you would be hugely disappointed if its true that man city did reject him leave, or if big Yaya is using his brothers death to angle for a move away

6. Dáibhí

I'll assume you're at the wind up.

7. murphy88

Daibhi, do you still think Liverpool would knock back a joint world transfer fee for Suarez if it come from an English team? :smiley-laughing002:

8. Dáibhí

Yes.

9. murphy88

Nice to see you took it as a joke :50:

10. Dáibhí

:86:

11. Mikel

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lustig
    Koke and Juanfran signed new contracts at Atlético Madrid, to 2019 and 2018 respectively. Puts an end to the Barca and Arsenal speculation.

Meanwhile, very happy that Rayo signed Jozabed Sánchez. Beat a few clubs to his signature, Espanyol and Malaga were interested in him, I'm sure. Got a big CB in as well, Jorge García Morcillo, but don't know a lot about him. Bit gutted Razvan Rat left, but wish him all the best at PAOK, enjoyed having a player of his quality at the club, even for a few months.

12. BelfastCelt88

Garay joins Zenit for €15million. €7.5million goes to Real Madrid for owning 50% of the player, Benfica 40% & other 10%.

13. 31B404 Gold Member Gold Member

Kaká is set to join Orlando City and then be sent out on loan to his original club, São Paulo. He will stay at São Paulo until Orlando City join the MLS.

14. GMS

Norwich City will complete the signing of Northern Ireland striker Kyle Lafferty from Palermo for an undisclosed fee on 1 July.
    The 24-year-old will sign a three-year deal at Carrow Road with the option of a further 12 months.
    He had completed his Carrow Road medical earlier in the week, as reported by BBC Radio Norfolk.
    Lafferty scored 11 times last season for the Serie B champions and had a spell at Swiss club Sion in 2012.
    He started his career at Burnley, where he netted 10 goals in 83 league games, before a £3m move to Rangers in 2008.
    The Enniskillen-born forward was on target nine times in 37 appearances for Northern Ireland and played 137 times during four years at Rangers, scoring 38 goals.
    "Norwich is a team that wants to get promoted back to the Premier League at the first opportunity, so I'm excited to come here and start playing football for a team like this," he told the club website. (external)
    "I've played in the Championship before and I've played against Norwich, and the things I noticed about the club were the fans and the football they played.
    "Speaking to the gaffer, everything he said and everything he wants me to do, it's good to have someone like that believing in me. I can't wait to get started."
    Lafferty becomes Norwich boss Neil Adams's second signing since suffering relegation from the Premier League last season, with striker Lewis Grabban having joined from Bournemouth.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/28062950

Seen 6 million Euros being handed about as the transfer fee.

Again *?

15. 31B404 Gold Member Gold Member

:smiley-laughing002:

I can see it now, liquid football.

16. HectorTheTaxman Formerly The Spider

Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Palermo President Maurizio Zamparini said he’s selling Kyle Lafferty to Norwich because “he’s an out-of-control womaniser.”

Northern Ireland international Lafferty was instrumental in Palermo’s promotion campaign from Serie B this season, but is on the verge of a move to Norwich.

“Lafferty is sold as a result of a precise request from my Coach Beppe Iachini,” President Zamparini told Radio 24.

“He is an out-of-control womaniser, an Irishman without rules. He is someone who disappears for a week and goes on the hunt for women in Milan.

“He has two families with six children, he never trains, he’s completely off the rails. On the field he’s a great player, because he gave us everything he had and more.

“In terms of his behaviour, however, he is uncontrollable. My Coach told me he cannot sort this player out, so he has to go.”

17. Mr. Slippyfist

he would have been quicker just caling him a hun * :56::56:

18. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Has their been any "big" signings yet? cant think of any. If not who will be the first do yous think?

Forgot there Fabregas.

19. Jamesy Bhoy 7

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kayal
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Youll Never Walk Alone/ Fields of Athenry
    Costa to chelsea

20. HectorTheTaxman Formerly The Spider

Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Luiz to PSG. Herrera and Shaw to United. Sanchez possibly leaving Barca