1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

The Transfers/Transfer Rumours Thread

Discussion in 'World Football' started by holy pope, Dec 19, 2011.

Discuss The Transfers/Transfer Rumours Thread in the World Football area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. holy pope

Fav Celtic Player:
    All time Larsson, Currently KI
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Fields of Athenry
    Sead Kolasinac, left back and central defender from Schalke, confirms to Bosnian media that he has an offer from Man Utd.

2. 31B404 Gold Member Gold Member

3. Dáibhí

Mesut Özil to Barca?

4. AJ Styles Moussa Dembele's eyes Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Wayne Rooney deserves to be United captain not RVP

5. holy pope

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Fields of Athenry
    The love affair between Australian football and Alessandro Del Piero is all but over after Sydney FC confirmed the end of his playing career with the club and the Italian star hinted his intention to return to his homeland.
    Del Piero and Sydney FC mutually agreed to part ways at the end of his current deal after two seasons that propelled the A-League and Australian football to unprecedented exposure.
    Sydney FC and Del Piero met on Monday to discuss his future, and the two parties agreed that their relationship had come to an end.
    Fairfax Media understands that the Sky Blues were not in a position to retain the 39-year-old forward for a third year at marquee wages but hope to strike a deal to keep the World Cup winner on board with the club in an off-field role.
    There have been no talks about Del Piero assuming the vacant coaching position although the Sky Blues are hopeful of employing him in other coaching or developmental capacities in future years. The club hopes to build a Centre of Excellence in Tempe and to negotiate a deal with Del Piero to have a role in their youth academy.
    In a statement released on Monday, chairman Scott Barlow paid tribute to the veteran forward that changed the profile of the competition.

6. Verrix

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGrory
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA & Fields
    [​IMG]

7. Fiferbhoy1991

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Can't see Klopp ever going to Man United. I think he knows they are not right for him. I think he'd be a great fit at Liverpool actually but obviously Rodgers is there for the foreseeable.

8. Cofi#12-CFC1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown, Kieran Tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic symphony
    They are probably not right for him, but I think that he would like, at some point, to try himself in some bigger club than Dortmund. They will probably try to get him, so the ball will be in his court. I agree about Liverpool, he would be perfect for them. Problem is that he excels when he works with type of players that Dortmund have (no big names, he bought them or gave them chance to prove themselves on bigger stage), so he can maybe fail at clubs of Real or Barca stature, where you have some superstars who maybe won't give a * about what he says, and where you have mega pressure to win everything.

I know that he's not some guy without balls (Moyes) or manager who didn't won anything (again Moyes :icon_mrgreen:), but that is also a possibility. Apart from Liverpool (and Celtic :icon_mrgreen: ) I can't really name any club where he would be a great fit (he's probably looking for history and tradition+fans and their passion+good financial situation).

9. holy pope

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Fields of Athenry
    Barca are willing to sell Cesc Fàbregas - Toni kroos out at Bayern and Cesc in ?

10. holy pope

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Fields of Athenry
    Arsenal are one of a number of clubs to have made an offer to Kasper Schmeichel, who is out of contract at Leicester City in the summer. AC Milan and Olympiakos are two others, which will provide some competition to Arsenal, especially in the case of the former.

Schmeichel is likely to be hesitant to agree to be anybody's deputy and that could be a barrier for Arsenal. However, if Wenger manages to explain to the goalkeeper that it'll be a fair fight with Szczęsny then Schmeichel may fancy his chances of breaking through to become Arsenal's first choice goalkeeper next season.

With Leicester achieving promotion to the Premier League, the Danish international could always decide to stay where he is.

11. Heisenberg

Breaking News:
    Man Utd are *

12. holy pope

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Fields of Athenry
    Lancenet!' reporter Bruno Andrade says that Paulinho has agreed to join Chelsea, and deal will be official after World Cup. The Brazilian reporter saying Paulinho will join Chelsea is the same one who confirmed Paulinho would join Spurs last summer.

13. holy pope

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Fields of Athenry
    Edinson Cavani future French Media confirm Man Utd have been in talks with Pierpaolo Triuzi his agent and have also spoken with Walter, Cavani’s elder brother, who seems to be leading the talks now ahead of Triuzi.

Diego Costa to Sky Italy: "Chelsea in my future? We'll see, I know there are offers for me. I feel well here at Atlético. Let's see.

Chelsea close in on deals to sign Atletico Madrid left-back Filipe Luis and striker Diego Costa

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2014
  14. holy pope

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Fields of Athenry
    Loic Remy is in the executive box at the Emirates stadium watching Arsenal today.

15. Peter T. Lawwell Esq Chairman of Celtic FC PLC

Fav Celtic Player:
    Charlie Mulgrew
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The SAM Song
    Orlando Bloom has signed for St Pauli.

[​IMG]

16. 31B404 Gold Member Gold Member

17. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

18. holy pope

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Fields of Athenry
    A delegation from Borussia Dortmund is said to have arrived in Turin to open talks over signing Ciro Immobile - Gazzetta claim BVB have offered €19m for Immobile.

19. Big Boss Gold Member Gold Member

Jens Hegeler has signed for Hertha Berlin from Bayer Leverkusen.

20. 31B404 Gold Member Gold Member

If they are buying Immobile then I can't see it happening. But I'm pretty sure we'll see him back in Europe soon enough.