1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Left Wing And Right Wing Football Clubs

Discussion in 'World Football' started by Mystic Penguin, Nov 30, 2011.

Discuss Left Wing And Right Wing Football Clubs in the World Football area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. shamrockgerry

Fav Celtic Player:
    pat mc court
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    who ever put shamrock rovers football club in that is a fool...and its and insult to irish soccer and south dublinlers

2. shamrockgerry

Fav Celtic Player:
    pat mc court
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    so you go by some silly photo and paint whole football club of shamrock rovers and its great fans every man women boy and girl..ring wing...what aload of lies lies lies, if you go to shamrock rovers site you will see we have all walks of life at this great irish club...:38: down with this.....we are shamrock rovers champions of ireland :shamrock:

3. shamrockgerry

Fav Celtic Player:
    pat mc court
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    fair play spot on americanhoop...:shamrock:

4. shamrockgerry

Fav Celtic Player:
    pat mc court
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    your facts to back up this statement are as thin as hair on a balloon.to deface a famous club like this is a shameful thing and its great history...there has never bein over the 125 years of this great club anything like this by the shamrock rovers people who run and love this club very much.:54: hang your head in shame eire4 your talking out of your pie hole

5. Mystic Penguin

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Amhrán na bhFiann
    I was born in Dublin and I have always had a soft spot for Shamrock Rovers. I was disgusted by those pictures to be honest.

6. TyroneBhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paddys your daddy McCourt
    What pictures?

7. Mystic Penguin

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Amhrán na bhFiann
    Here they are.

8. TyroneBhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jeez what a load of *, Rovers fans have always been scum. They don't come to the Brandywell in Derry anymore as they know they are in for a hiding with the peelers not there to protect them.

9. shamrockgerry

Fav Celtic Player:
    pat mc court
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    so i am i. but we must ask why is the right wing across the europe on the rise?. its because european and uk goverment dont care and have sold out its peoples.? these are questions that must be answered. north london this summer was unreal.and many unheard news across european citie:54:

10. shamrockgerry

Fav Celtic Player:
    pat mc court
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    tyronebhoy not all shamrock fans are like that.even celtic has its manky mob and i seen them in full flight.drunkin low lifes scum bags who dont work sell drugs or gangs of fool thinking there a hard crew.out out i say tyrone...i go to the brandywell and derry fans just love me and injoy the craic with me and my son..in the bar no matter what team wins or lose.and so even come to my pub before any game in tallaght...we are great friends and would do anything to make ya feel welcome.:celt_2:

11. TyroneBhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    I'm sure there are loads of decent fans like yourself but the last time I was at a Derry v Rovers game the majority of Rovers were calling us British scumbags and * your queen etc. I thought times were changing but then Eamon Zayed. A boyhood Rovers fan was racially abused by a player and the fans yet Rovers have players from different races in there squad.

12. CELTICgirlSRB

Fav Celtic Player:
    They play for CFC just to reach the EPL. No love for CFC as deluded fans think
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Singing against English repression in English. Hahahaha, always a good laugh
    It would be interesting to see, indeed, even for people who aren't their fans. My brother watched last derby last week. Red Star lost and he was sad. I asked him what had been goals. He said: "I don't know. I was watching what fans were doing during the match!"
    The atmosphere is brilliant and interesting to people who are not their fans.

13. BobbyEvans

Roma has a history of being left-wing enthusiasts. It's how our rivalry with Lazio began.

However, since probably the mid-90s, the Curva Sud (ultra fans stronghold) has been taken over by more and more right-wing groups. Our oldest group is anti-fascist. We are still mainly a left-wing club.

In saying that, shame when people forget where their clubs came from...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2011
  14. Gordybhoy1967

Omonia Nicosia
    [​IMG]

15. Fiferbhoy1991

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    are you a Roman or a scots born Roma fan?

16. BobbyEvans

Scots born mate.

The link comes from my Bisnonna (Great-Gran, technically!).

17. Fiferbhoy1991

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace

ah right, so you do have a real link with the club. just the first time i've seen a scots guy refer to a foreign club as 'us' but i see why now.

18. BobbyEvans

Haha. I understand man. I get it all the time, especially when my surname is Quinn!

My family has shagged halfway round the world, so I reserve the right to use "us" for Celtic and Roma!

19. Seosamh Máirtín

Just gave all the left-wing clubs in FM a sugar daddy. Should make for a more interesting game. :56:

20. HoopsHoops

As a Shamrock Rovers and Celtic fan im shocked that your categorizing Shamrock Rovers as a right wing club.:47: Just because 5 drunk idiots who look to have no education at all make these signs dosent mean the whole club are right wing. There is no politics at all at Rovers and I have never heard one right wing comment(Ive been to nearly every game last season). Sometimes Football teams dont have to be political.