1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic Supporters Thread (contains GB chat)

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Paul67, Dec 17, 2010.

Discuss Celtic Supporters Thread (contains GB chat) in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Jack Torrance Heeeeeere's Johnny! Gold Member

You'd want to * strangle someone if they did that to your son- hairline fracture, three teeth knocked out.

Every club has scumbags within there support, hopefully this * is banned for life once he's caught.

2. jamesfr

We should start a fund and send him something

3. Celtic_1967_

Fav Celtic Player:
    Gary Hooper
    Well said :50:

4. joemc

Yeh but we do it with them , it paints a picture that we are * scum when the media get hold of that ,I hope if the person is caught he is banned for life and made to go in a private room with the parents .

5. iando

Not the worst idea. Enough for a day out somewhere on behalf of celtic fans. Don't think the press would like that story though .

6. joemc

* the press ,do it private and a we day out somewhere he would like .

7. BigBhoy92

id be up for that

8. CelticBhoyDavid

Fav Celtic Player:
    Would have to be King of Kings, Henrik Larsson.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    I'm not picky.
    True and because they will be all over this story, it will allow then to "forget" about the orcs' continual chanting & singing of their bile. In fact, has that even been reported by any outlet in the Scottish media yet?

So once again it will be the big bad Celtic fans with their "offensive" banners and "rioting" while the huns get away Scot free.

9. Dylan1996 Gold Member Brigade Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc
    Actually a good idea

10. jamesfr

Can anyone in an official capacity organise it if enough people are up for it?

11. joemc

This was always gonna be the case makes you think we be just as well doing the same and * it ,dammed if you do dammed if you don't.

12. CelticBhoyDavid

Fav Celtic Player:
    Would have to be King of Kings, Henrik Larsson.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    I'm not picky.
    True. Celtic fans could turn up and politely applaud the huns, sing nothing, chant nothing, don't display any banners, don't let off any flares, then leave quietly when the game is finished and we'd probably still be criticised for something. Like not bringing any atmosphere to the game :icon_mrgreen:

I think my hatred for certain areas of the Scottish media is slowly rising to orc level.

13. Dáibhí

Aye, okay. * *.

14. iando

Don't you think it's been a wee ned that's done it like ? No sane individual would do it.

15. Dáibhí

We don't know that though, do we? Maybe it's best to wait before we start calling folk jumped up wee neds and suchlike.

Coincidentally, in my experience there are plenty of middle-aged so-called respectable guys who turn into * maniacs when we play Rangers, so it can happen.

16. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    It was lobbed at a mini bus, doubt they were aiming for him just collateral damage.

Probably about 50 bus windows would have had stuff lobbed at them yesterday.

17. iando

Lobbed at a mini bus? Reports say they managed to get the bus door open then launched it in. I've already said I don't think for one minute that it was aimed for a wee boy. Throw bottles in busses that has all ages on it and that's what happens though.

18. iando

Are you trying to justify a kid getting his jaw broke and teeth knocked out here ? Il say again it would have been a jumped up ned. I don't know one single person who I go to the football with who would launch a bottle into a bus regardless who the opposition was. If it was the other way about I'm sure you would be on here telling people that it might not be a ned and wait for the facts. The facts are a 10yo boy has a broken jaw and spent the night in hospital. Maybe your idea of respectable guys and my idea of them are slightly different .

19. Celtic_1967_

Fav Celtic Player:
    Gary Hooper
    Out of interest what is a jumped up ned?

20. lazyregula

Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing!
    total * who done that to a kid. person probably never meant to hurt a kid, but you lob stuff in a bus you obviously want to hurt someone, * or child its not what fans should be doing anyway, so saying he didnt mean to hurt a kid isnt good enough, he was aiming to hurt someone thats bad enough.